Discussion: Children's Charity Ditches Mar-A-Lago: We Don't 'Condone Hatred Or Bullying'

1 Like

Drip drip, motherfucker! Mueller and friends are coming for you.
All your income sources are drying up.
But look at the bright side! You can defect and run for yer boss’s position in Russia. I hear there’s no shortage or candidates. You can beat them all just like here! Go for it!

10 Likes

More like this, please! Though it’s highly unlikely he will be removed from office (pending the results of the Mueller investigation), we can at least “shun” him, his businesses and his family. He should be treated with all the respect due him, which is to say none at all.

13 Likes

Take cover, Unicorn Children’s Foundation

INCOMING!!!

11 Likes

Some white supremacist Nazi-sympathizers just can’t get no love.

7 Likes

Ordinary Americans are speaking out. They believe in charity, kindness, and brotherhood, and will not support someone grossly lacking in these traits.

If the “important” people who routinely talk down to us had such virtues, Trump DC wouldn’t be running a profit.

5 Likes

I’m sure they will make it up with money from some federal agency or else continue the pay for play scandal that’s been going on since day 1.

Cynicism aside, 21 charities ditching Mar-A-Lago is great news. I’m hoping it is a hard cut off and not just moving it to another Trump venue.

9 Likes

In a related story, FOX News is reporting that Pat Robertson’s ‘The 700 Club’ will be moving its production facilities from Virginia Beach to the Mar-A-Lago resort where it will be sharing a sound stage with Robert Jeffress, Kenneth Copeland, and Franklin Graham.

8 Likes

"We are not a political organization and do not condone hatred or bullying on any level as our kids have dealt with the pain of being called different on a very personal level,”

You see Melania’s anti bullying campaign is working wonders.

10 Likes

What, you don’t think Putin will contribute to Trump’s Indiegogo campaign?

2 Likes

But Treasury Steven Mnuchin’s new trophy wife will fill the void with a charity benefit at Mar-A-Lago for orphaned jewelry.

13 Likes

Tonight should be ‘fun’.

8 Likes

Unfortunately, he should have been required to divest from his businesses and place his assets in a blind trust even before he took office. Same for his kids. This should not even be a thing – but, because it is, I hope his businesses are ruined.

9 Likes

No true friends. Everyone is turning their backs on Lonely Trump. Sad.

3 Likes

Tonight should be interesting. I hope the protesters outside of the venue vastly outnumber the rubes inside.

10 Likes

Well there’s a simple fix. Just invite all the kkk, skinheads, and shiny-boot crowd instead. I’m sure they’d love making themselves at home for an extended golf vacay.

2 Likes

Considering the current occupant and his family’s track record with charities, they’ll probably make more money on their fundraiser by having it somewhere else.

5 Likes

He’s like the rich kid who’s such a rotten, unpleasant punk that nobody will come to his house and play. They don’t care about the swimming pool or the toy cars that go by themselves or the giant playroom or the ponies. None of it matters. Donald sits alone. If this idea of running for the presidency was an effort to prove to himself that he was popular, it’s not working out. : (

13 Likes

The Trump “brand” becomes ever more toxic with each passing day.

4 Likes

Great News!!!

Just say NO, to the Trump brand!

Reject The Big Mouth Monster!!!

3 Likes