Discussion: Charlie Gasparino: The 'Looney Left' Is 'More Insane' Than The Tea Party

http://www.businessinsider.com/gasparino-and-insana-fight-on-twitter-2014-11

Don’t be so dismissive of Moore, Mister. Didn’t Moore cast the deciding vote on the dreaded Obamacare?

2 Likes

“the loony left is more insane than the tea party”

Finally, Fox admits the the tea party is insane!

8 Likes

Absolutely agree. People like Moore and even Maher tend to divide, and they tend to galvanize the other side. The goal is to engage the centrist vote. People like Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman drive the centrist vote away from Republicans. It’s dumb for us to have equally arrogant clowns driving the centrist vote away from the Democrats. Makes zero sense. For Moore and Maher, it’s more about ego.

I have not seen the film, nor do I intend to. But from what I have read, Eastwood has said American Sniper is “the biggest anti-war statement any film can make” and that “the fact of what [war] does to the family and the people who have to go back into civilian life like Chris Kyle did” and “what it (war) does to the people left behind.” I do not like most of Mr Eastwood’s politics, but I do agree with people like him and Ron Paul when they make anti-war statements. And this sure seems to be one.

1 Like

No, ONE low profile correspondent did.

See, I don’t think we’re any worse in that regard than Republicans. I agree that we do need to let shit go more often and just let them enjoy whatever their latest obsession might be. On the other hand, you have a former presidential candidate and former governor writing books attacking the most beloved celebrity on the planet and her husband. Every time the Obamas get chummy with just about anyone, no matter how seemingly unobjectionable, the right loudly whines, complains, and then proceeds to drag that person through the mud. Common, the rapper, is a prime example.

5 Likes

I simply love that he essentially admitted the tea baggers are nuts. Love it!!

4 Likes

I guess you did not read my comment, I said the loony left has no representation in Congress, while the TP does. So obviously I don’t consider ANY democratic member of the House or Senate to be loony left. Harry Reid voted for the Iraq War. He’s not even a lefty, never mind a loony lefty.

Yes, Michael Moore is loony left. He thankfully does not hold office. Someone else referenced some of the people in PETA. Yes, some of them are loony left. And thankfully do not hold office.

1 Like

Yes, I remember the Common debacle as well. Apparently protesting Bush and the Iraq war makes you a “thug”, criticizing Obama makes you a true patriot. At least according to Karl Rove.

5 Likes

What “left” in the USA? The CPUSA? Does it still exist? The Socialist Party? Same question.

Tea Partiers sure seem to throw the term “left” around, but do they have any idea of what a real “leftist” stands for?

2 Likes

You nailed it, and I would add one thing. Was it really a good idea to have a fat, sloppy, out of shape and unhealthy guy narrate a documentary on health care? No. He should have had Wendell Potter narrate it, and left out the sophomoric nonsense, like praising Cuba’s health care.

2 Likes

If there is a ‘looney left’ conspiracy with Hollywood then how the hell did ‘American Sniper’ get made much less got a bunch of Oscar nominations?

5 Likes

It was incredibly ugly, especially considering that HW Bush hosted Eazy E and because Common is widely known in hip hop world as being a very positive rapper who speaks to the ills within the black community.

4 Likes

I don’t know, I kinda miss the days when the Communists were taking over the state Department and infiltrating the White House, and the Jews controlled our banks, media and politicians, and the hippies were seducing our children with their reefers and race music.
Good times.

5 Likes

The Looney Left. Ahahaha. Yeah. No.

4 Likes

I have seen the result of getting shot. I’ve seen the blood and gore that results. I’ve seen it for real. I don’t need to see it in a movie. If that makes me insane according to Fox Business Network correspondent Charlie Gasparino then I’m cool with that. Apparently he does want to see the movie so then I take it he enjoys the blood and gore. Which of us is the more insane?

2 Likes

That’s actually the most important take away here. Going after Michael Moore is old hat for republicans. But to slip in that the Tea Party is nuts? That’s all part of this year’s mission for the GOP media. Diminish and disregard the TP.

3 Likes

Cocaine, run all 'round my brain. I have never seen such a graphic example of a cocaine high. And I speak from experience.

Agreed, but the problem is that the “Tea Party” is just a name, a brand. It’s the ideas, the ideology that will live on and haunt the party, and that’s the zombie they can’t kill.

1 Like

Long ago the term ‘liberal’ was allowed to become a dirty word while ‘conservative’ is some kind of badge of honor.

3 Likes