Discussion: Charles C. Johnson Openly Wonders If He'll Be Assassinated

Discussion for article #225754

Even if murdered, he is not important enough for that murder to be considered an assassination

as·sas·si·nate [uh-sas-uh-neyt]

verb (used with object), as·sas·si·nat·ed, as·sas·si·nat·ing.

1. to kill suddenly or secretively, especially a politically prominent person; murder premeditatedly and treacherously.
12 Likes

He should be more worried about being targeted for professional assassination than actual physical death (although I’d argue his actions are more like professional suicide). I think his biggest worry is actually being targeted for ridicule.

13 Likes

This Johnson reminds me of the guy who hoped to get arrested for jerking off in public. After a few hours without success, he was ultimately busted for wasting police time.

8 Likes

Sounds like Glenn Greenwald. (Are we allowed to say that?)

14 Likes

Dude is a legend in his own mind.

17 Likes

Attention seeking

5 Likes

Well, if being laughed at every day of his life is the same thing as assassination,…then, yes indeedy.

15 Likes

This nobody is really invested in puffing himself up. Sad and pathetic.

6 Likes

Charles, for the record you are bat-shit-crazy!

7 Likes

For a moment I thought that headlne said ‘assaulted’ and was going to post that it was a lead-pipe certaintly that it would happen.

Charlie’s got one of those faces that just scream “Punch me!”

1 Like

Sooooo, taking down a Kardashian doesn’t rate either. Good to know!

4 Likes

Seriously, I think it’s the hot humid weather month after month in those southern states that makes all these politicians and fake journalists bat-shit crazy. Their brains have been fried and those brains are now incapable of thinking rationally.

6 Likes

Meh they’ll probably just poison him

There is nothing the GOP is better at than making something toxic

3 Likes

“he noted that he’s ‘been getting death threats from folks in Mississippi.’”

No, he hasn’t. This guy inspires exactly two emotional reactions - pity, and unkind mirth. Neither leads to murder.

7 Likes

Is this is like Obama intimating that he will be impeached?

Wow, between this and the “Stockman says something stupid” TPMZ is really firing on all Derp Cylinders today.

1 Like

I’m thinking that all these rectangular ensmartment glasses may be defective.

7 Likes

For Johnson to believe that someone would waste valuable lead on him is simply laughable.

3 Likes

He’s in danger of being scalped by Rod Blagojovic

2 Likes