Discussion: CBS Will Probe Misconduct Allegations Against CEO Les Moonves

1 Like

Hey Les , let me pitch a new series…Pigs In Power
Synopsis;
See what happens when you pay people to much money and they think the rules don’t apply to them
Guaranteed 50 share any night you want to run it

11 Likes

Les is more - of an asshat than I thought he was…

Wonder when RF will fully go after his dad :thinking:

4 Likes

Zero tolerance.

2 Likes

One only needs to remember this similar and famous delusion to fathom the abuse of power:

“When the President does it , that means that it is not illegal.” ― Richard M. Nixon

2 Likes

Frank Sinatra? He’s dead.

7 Likes

Leslie Moonves on Donald Trump: “It May Not Be Good for America, but It’s Damn Good for CBS”

I hope Ronan Farrow rides your ass into Hell.

21 Likes

Perfectly consistent with my take on the asshole.

2 Likes

Maybe Monves can have the Cooch go to bat for him…

http://www.joemygod.com/2018/07/27/cuccinelli-tweets-photo-of-jim-jordan-who-better-to-wrestle-dems-to-the-ground-jimjordan4speaker/

2 Likes

And please take his wife, Julie Chen, with him when he goes.

3 Likes

Anyone truly surprised? This is the same asshole who said that the Thing, and I quote: “…may not be good for America, but it’s damn good for CBS. I’ve never seen anything like this, and this going to be a very good year for us. Sorry. It’s a terrible thing to say. But, bring it on, Donald. Keep going.”

Pendejo.

18 Likes

I am tired of the death penalty for mere allegations of unwanted touching that happened twenty years ago

Rowan Farrow has had his 15 minutes. Enough already.

4 Likes

So true. You’d think the women would be grateful a man found them attractive enough to be touched, even if it was 20 years ago. Sheesh, you can’t win.

8 Likes

:moneybag:

The only surprising thing about all this is the relatively small number of powerful men taken down so far.

3 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

I bet Babs didn’t have much of that touchy touch problem with those fabulously dangerous manicures she’s always had.

1 Like

That song is from a wonderful little Broadway show called “Drat! The Cat.”

And I feel sure that no one messed with Bad Babs more than once.

2 Likes

So is it just that rich guys have more difficulty keeping their dick in their pants or just have enough money to make it worth while suing them?

1 Like