Discussion: CBP Gets Ready To Build Texas 'Border Wall System' Amid Funding Standoff

1 Like

Everyone knows monarch butterflies are illegal migrants.Duh.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Edward Abbey would know how to handle this problem…

5 Likes

"Couldn’t do it worse " is the motto of the Trump Maladministration.

27 Likes

The White House could use a wall. Like Obama’s. For protection. Ours.

4 Likes

WARNING: Anyone who approves the spending of federal fund that were not approved by congress, or misapplies congressional approved funding violates the law. 31 U.S. Code § 1341. It is a felony, punishable with two years in jail per violation, and there is a 5 year statue of limitation. As such, charges for a violation today can be brought until February 2024.

Just a friendly warning from the Party that will likely have prosecution power starting January 20, 2021…

19 Likes

“Malevolence Tempered by Incompetence”

27 Likes

“If you were going to design a border wall with maximal impact, you
would do exactly what they were doing,” Chapman said. “You couldn’t do
it worse.”

well, maximal impact on those stupid libtards and butterflies - but minimal impact on border security, so that’s probably comforting to them

12 Likes

Now the irreparable damage starts in earnest.

14 Likes

That*s why the Troops have been sent there - to erect the barrier .

4 Likes

I find this frustrating ad infuriating to say the least. Biological treasures being wiped out- and in violation of lots of federal laws.

11 Likes

I agree but the Trump administration revels in a culture of lawlessness. They do not care and delight in shoving this kind of crap in our faces.

13 Likes

The wall or barrier would go around “and a century-old Catholic chapel next to the river.”
Lawrence O’Donnell had a segment the other night about the 110 year old church and the negative impact on it and the surrounding community.
Of course the religious freedom zealots are mute, too busy hounding gays and women.

17 Likes

And then they manage to do worse after all.

13 Likes

That’s the scariest part… Every time you think they’re hitting rock bottom, they come up with something even more insidious, evil and stupid that outshines everything to date.

16 Likes

The only wall I think we may need is one like that constructed by Montressor for Fortunato. (See Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Cask of Amontillado,” in which another utter buffoon was dispatched quite handily.) Surely there is a suitable alcove somewhere in the White House, one no one would miss or at least would be willing to sacrifice for the greater good.

9 Likes

As far as I know, the swimming pool is still there underneath the press room, right?

3 Likes

Thus the Tio Wally-ism:

If you think it can’t get worse, just wait 24 hours minutes (or less).

7 Likes

Same thing we endured with the Dim Son administration for eight long years. Our memories are very weak and dotard’s behaviors will be forgotten after the next Democratic President comes in to clean up the mess. Will he be reinvented as a nice guy and #4 on Gallup’s list of most admired people in the world as the historical revisionists have done with bush jr.?

5 Likes