Discussion: Carson To 'View' Host Who Called Trump A Racist: 'What's The Alternative?' (VIDEO)

  "Tell me a politician who doesn't tell lies," Carson replied.

In all honesty, Ben has told the fewest — He seems to sleep the most —

7 Likes

"Let me tell you something, when you’re very nice, when you’re very respectful, you talk about the real issues and not get into all these issues…”

{snicker}

6 Likes

Terrible ENDORSER. HE should STICK to RAPING children.

6 Likes

GOP Voters: We love a racist, bigot, rich, anti-woman White guys. Whats so hard to understand? It doesn’t matter what they stand for.

6 Likes

Call me old-fashioned but the lead here is Trump’s habitual viewing of The View. When President, will the world stop during The Young & Restless?

10 Likes

They should have countered his remark with: “well then, when did YOU lie?”

10 Likes

“If not me, then who is the alternative, if not the racist, lying megalomaniac?”

Uh, you might look at the Democrats, Ben.

10 Likes

Carson To Host Who Called Trump A Racist: “What’s The Alternative?”

Sec. Clinton?

13 Likes

I think with this article, I finally hit Trump overload. It has been a good run. I hung in their for quite a while. But I just don’t think I can read any more of Trump’s disgusting negative personal attacks. Now, how can I get the media to agree with me?

3 Likes

Huh? We just started Act II…

3 Likes

It’s like the ruby slippers, we’ve always had the means to make it stop:

4 Likes

“But this guy, I’m sorry, he’s a racist and he’s not good for the country," Goldberg told Carson.

“What’s the alternative?” Carson countered.

Someone should sit Dr. Ben down and explain to him the concept of “integrity”.

integrity [in-teg-ri-tee]
noun

  1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

Then let him take the exam again.

7 Likes

That’s Ben’s secret - more sleep = less awake time telling lies!

3 Likes

Two great minds.

1 Like

There will be an entirely new show … As The Stomach Gurgles —

3 Likes

I suggest you take a gap year in Antarctica. Leave your cell phone, tablet, or other mobile device behind and go commune with the penguins. And whatever you do, don’t open any mail.

3 Likes

What’s the alternative? Someone who is not a racist.

4 Likes

Welp Dr Ben, the alternative might be using terms not acceptable with the FCC. You know stuff like:

Weapons grade asshole
Fuckface von Clownstick
short fingered fucking vulgarian
flaming misogynistic fuckwad.

and those are just suggestions y’understand…

2 Likes

That’s Ben’s dilemma. Where you gonna find one who’s a Republican?

1 Like