Immigrants that worked extremely hard were issued special knife repelling belt buckles as a reward,.
Only dumber
ThEY aLso Came tO fiNd JesUs. WHiCH they found. Good for thE aFricA immigrant S!
It just fucking burns …
----- BURNS __ BURNS __ BURNS -----
immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships,
It’s clear he’s talking about keel hauling.
@theghostofeustacetilley You’ll just sing about Jesus and drink wine all day
It’s great to be an American
Polish immigrants escaping to Auschwitz tell similarly inspiring stories.
Wow, that’s Carson level for missing the point.
Na
Next up
Atom bombs is good. Radioactivity is a sign of progress
By Rick Perry
He just can’t communicate well. I almost get what he was trying to say.
Slavery is Freedom?
I know Carson had a sterling career as a medical student and a brilliant career as a surgeon. Then he gets some national recognition and goes off the rails–beginning with Obama’s prayer breakfast, I guess. I wonder if he exhibited these moments of disconnectedness, craziness, grandiosity, etc., when he was an active surgeon. The only source about his behavior as a young man, it seems, is his autobiography; based on his later “pronunciomentos,” that does not seem to be a reliable source. The question in short: has this dude always been loony?
I wonder Old Ben thinks of the Jewish immigrant’s that took the train to Auschwitz?
And even better for George Gershwin.
Uh I think the slaves brought over had a nightmare, Ben Carson, not a dream. You daft fool.
Sure it was the sloop John B and they were dressed in Nautica and J.Crew.
I read an article a while back that Carson’s medical associates early on were surprised and shocked when he entered politics and started spouting nonsense (sorry, can’t find the citation). They say he was a righteous dude and medical professional back in the day.
Indeed he will!