Discussion: Carson: Cruz Supporters Told Voters I Had Dropped Out During Caucus

Sorry, pal. The GOP never does dirty tricks. I know because this guy I know (what the heck was his name? Oh, something Segretti) told me so. And he seemed trustworthy.

3 Likes

But wait! It’s unpossible! How can a man of god like Carson not have god make sure he’s the clear winner??? And wait, there’s more! Carson is defending unborn babies yet he somehow doesn’t carry the day in Iowa. Come on, Ben, tell us how you, god’s chosen candidate, fail to win a glorious victory for the universe’s Dear Leader.

Carson spent so much time proving that the giant Moai on Easter Island were Goliath’s G I Joe toys and that the Roman Coliseum was Caesar’s Hot Wheels’ Track that he let his campaign slip. All over.

Carson forgot to quit the race…

Damn Ben! Even Tut is laughing at you now!

He has no chance and knows it – but he won’t officially drop out because there is still some money to be made.

4 Likes

“I got calls from several people who told me their internal intelligence said that I was going to do extraordinarily well,” he told Fox News.

Sure. This is the same thing that comes from both Carson and Trump (and to a lesser extent the rest of the field). Just anecdotal “evidence” with no proof or anything to back it up. What’s scary is that this is how they approach policy as well!

However, I will say that where there is smoke there is usually fire. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a lot of Cruz people spreading the rumor that he was suspending his campaign.

Cruz: You ain’t seen nothing yet.

I think the technical term for the symptoms Dr Carson is displaying is Batshit F-ing Crazy.

The problem with Iowa is no Chinese.

1 Like
"I got calls from several people who told me their internal intelligence said that I was going to do extraordinarily well," he told Fox News.

These are doubtless the same people who told Romney that he was going to win the presidency in 2012.

But let’s face it, Ben. You did do extraordinarily well. You may have gotten fewer votes than you expected, but you got a lot more than you deserved.

5 Likes

Steve King is the sleaziest of the sleazebags in the GOP.

To be fair, his own internal intelligence told him the pyramids were granaries.

3 Likes

that’s the whole GOP strategy, to use dirty tricks, disenfranchise voters, redistricting, etc.

Ted Cruz is the sleaziest, most dishonest, craven candidate in the 2016 race. Ted Cruz is Joseph McCarthy incarnate.

1 Like

otherwise known has having one’s head firmly lodged in the transverse colon.

2 Likes

Anybody who was planning to vote for you, is wasting their vote, Ben.

Wouldn’t it be easier to a) have his clothes cleaned, or b) buy some new ones?

“You’re both right!”

Ben Carson is an ego-ridden loser who blames anyone but himself, and
Ted Cruz is a sleazy ratfink who gives other cheaters a bad name.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if the Cruz campaign was going around spreading this rumor. Carson was never going to win, or even be close, in Iowa, but it would certainly have made a difference for Cruz to pick off some Carson votes. And, given Cruz’s pattern of lies and deception, this wouldn’t have seemed out of character.

4 Likes