Discussion: Carly Fiorina Defends Waterboarding: It 'Kept Our Nation Safe'

Discussion for article #241124

So the defense is ‘we really didn’t torture people that much’?

13 Likes

Is there no limit to this person’s sheer ignorance and fantasizing?

I’m beginning to think that waterboarding might be preferable to my having to listen to or watch her.

37 Likes

You just know all the Teabaggers are thinking, “Well, the Skirt will do what she’s told.”

3 Likes

waterboard crazy carly until she coughs up the planned parenthood video.

41 Likes

And we have a new nominee for the Dick Cheney honorary future war criminal of 2016 competition.

18 Likes

Lying liar lies again.

12 Likes

she forgot to mention that she believes in the Easter Bunny, unicorns and that buying Compaq was a good deal for Hewlett-Packard…

25 Likes

Vital imformation?

Vital information like ‘Compaq means nothing but profits for HP’?

1 Like

Imagine that face mid water boarding.

(Edit: In a persona contorted sense only)

8 Likes

“Infirm of purpose! Give me the daggers. The sleeping and the dead are but as pictures; Tis the eye of childhood that fears a painted devil.”

3 Likes

“Yet I do fear thy nature. It is too full of the milk of human kindess to catch the nearest way.”

2 Likes

I wonder if her favorite movie character is Cruella de Vil? she has the attitude & look nailed!

7 Likes

“her belief that the government should be more open about its intelligence practices.”

her ALLEGED belief that the government should be more open about its intelligence practices.

“Intelligence agencies that engage in covert activity need to be very creative about how they can be transparent while not jeopardizing our personnel and sources and methods.”

Teatroll Rosetta Stone: I wouldn’t have let them tell you about the waterboarding. I would have fabricated something more palatable that gave the superficial appearance of transparency.

8 Likes

“I have given suck, and know how tender 'tis to love the babe that milks me. I would, while it was smiling in my face, have plucked my nipple from his boneless gums, And dashed the brains out, …”

4 Likes

Well, that and I think there’s a real undercurrent of them misinterpreting us calling them out on misogyny, etc., as us playing the vagina card and, since they think in this brain damaged manner, they truly believe that they’ve found themselves a vagina card to trump our supposed vagina card.

3 Likes

But if Carly is Lady MacBeth, who’s MacBeth? And who are the three witches?

5 Likes

Trollface lies as easily as it breathes.

2 Likes

I’m thinking CNN, MSNBC and Faux…all throwing random, disgusting, ridiculous ingredients into the collective narrative and creating a heady brew indeed…

6 Likes

Coulter, Tantaros, Carlson.

9 Likes