Discussion: Carlson Calls His Misogynistic Comments, Dismissal Of Statutory Rape 'Naughty'

What is it with these conservative whack jobs? So many contorted and troubling issues about sex. Hating women and sucking up to bullies.

26 Likes

“Rather than express the usual contrition,” I’ll just be a jerk. Wanna make something of it? I found my niche, I found my constituency, I’m on Fox News, where jerks thrive.

Don’t like it? Tough. Want a civilized country? Tough.

23 Likes

Tucker Carlson believes that Warren Jeffs is persecuted for running a cult that sentences pubescent girls into a lifetime of sexual servitude to him and his elderly colleagues, but that Michael Vick should have faced execution for his misdeeds.

Draw your own conclusions.

25 Likes

“If you want to know what I think, you can watch.”

Right.

He probably “leaked” the clips to Media Matters himself.

10 Likes

Tucker Carlson is a sleazebag. Who knew!

In other news today:
Hydrogen is the lightest element.
Water is necessary to sustain life as we know it.
Chicken tastes like chicken.

8 Likes

Tucker doth protest too much in favor of a child rapist… Projecting?

6 Likes

Dismissal. That’s a word Tucker should be prepared to hear soon.

Oh, I’m sorry, on fox it’s called “a planned surprise mandatory 2 week vacation while management located advertisers with even lower standards.” just ask laura.

5 Likes

Tucker would like to explain this to us — on his show. You know, where he has control. Cut to commercial, cut the mic, you know, a real “come to Jesus” kind of proffer.

2 Likes

Of course.

It would be nice to see advertisers go bye bye, but I doubt it will make a difference. FOX will keep him.

Besides, viewers are much more interested in what FOX has to say about Ilhan Omar.

2 Likes

Carlson attitude about women and race are representative of a large segment of the american population, and matches nicely with Trump voters.

3 Likes

How well does Tucker know Epstein?

8 Likes

Naughty? Looks like somebody wants a spanking.

1 Like

That sure explains his all-in for Trumpness. That kinda shiite wins nominations for white male GOPs.

2 Likes

So he’s even more of an offensive pig hostile entitled frat boy talking to shock-jock types ten years ago than he is today on his own show? Hardly everyone saw that coming.

21 Likes

Looks like Chicken Pot Pie Boy stepped in some doo-doo. Too bad for him the doo-doo was his own.

And Media Matters says they have lots more tapes of Tucker’s feminist musings.

This, and Trump being BFF with the Chinese madam/spy/influence peddler, may make this the best Infrastructure Week ever!

11 Likes

Carlson and Pirro both gave the invitation of “Come on to my show” in response to saying terrible things. That’s not how it works. Saying dumb and insensitive things is not “advertising”.

13 Likes

I’d call Tucker Carlson a pig but I don’t want to insult pigs.

4 Likes

Anyone know if Tucker’s been hanging around Mar-a-Lago? Seems like the next block to check…

2 Likes

Pardon me while I go vomit.

1 Like