Discussion: Capitol Police Reportedly Have A Habit Of Leaving Glocks In Bathroom Stalls

Discussion for article #235902

In related news, Tang Boner’s Secret Service agent was found walking around the capitol with his dick in his holster.

18 Likes

¨ The publication reported that Capitol police have a tendency to leave their guns in the building’s restrooms.¨

And these are the gun holders that get extensive and regular training.

22 Likes

Responsible gun owners…until they’re not…

15 Likes

The only thing that can stop a bad 7 year old with a gun is a good 7 year old with a gun. Let’s stop the craziness and give 7 year old kids the right to open carry.

14 Likes

I guess the Secret Service isn’t the only security institution that has problems.

Doesn’t everyone hide a Glock in the toilet seat cover dispenser? I mean, it’s just common sense!

8 Likes

These reports fail to note Boehner bought the 7 year old from a Vietnamese sex trafficking ring. He was a better deal than what the Chinese guys offered.

1 Like

So long as he keeps it in the holster and not take it out, aim and attempt to “shoot.”

“…suspended without pay for six days…”

Ooooooh. Harsh.

6 Likes

Well, that explains the little “Need a bullet, take a bullet” dish on the receptionist’s desk.

17 Likes

Well, it’s either keeping your hands on that weapon or your hands on the other weapon … you know, while sitting there reading ‘Advocate Men.’

2 Likes

I don’t know, something about that headline…

2 Likes

And why was there a child in Boehner’s private bathroom?

12 Likes

Thankfully, from additional Boehner suite exploration, the child was as loaded as the Glock…

3 Likes

How does this happen? This is a firearm! This is an expensive item! Hell I damn near lose my mind if I misplace a $25 ball point pen. … and my day would be a total disaster if I lost a cell phone … but leave a Glock in some random location? You would have to be totally clueless …

12 Likes

I don’t always just leave my loaded firearm lying around in places where a 7 year old can get a hold of it. But when I do…

…It’s in John Boehner’s Capitol suite bathroom.

[Insert picture of the Dos Equis guy here]

3 Likes

The NRA offer gun dispensers in its bathrooms, right next to the toilet paper. Why should a congressman’s office be any different

3 Likes

Are these guys supposed to be the trained good guys with guns???
Geebers!!

Not only should those idjets who forget their pistols be suspended, the ENTIRE bunch who are supposed to be armed around the Capitol should be retrained. If they mislay their guns…fire them. These folks who “forget” their weapon in a bathroom have become complacent in their jobs and that is a very bad thing.
Nobody should ever be cavalier with a gun…ever.

3 Likes

Here ya go

4 Likes