Discussion: Canaries In The Coal Mine: Races To Watch Early On Election Night

2 Likes

Was great to hear you on the last pre-election pod-cast, Mr. Joseph.

@cameron_joseph

6 Likes

It feels like having watched drunken/high carnies the night before assemble this, and you’ve eaten too much cotton candy, and your friend dares you to go and you notice the safety bar doesn’t quite click into place as the spotty teenager brings it down

17 Likes

Well, folks, i see it’s high time to get the hell out of Dodge.

And vote!

4 Likes

These guys had the hard part; we get the easy part: Just prove it wasn’t all for nothing.

(Trump: “I like soldiers who weren’t killed to make the world safe for Democracy, OK?”)

35 Likes

Here in Va.'s 2nd district, so hoping Elaine Lauria will clean Scott Taylor’s clock. New here, very busy at polls and people say it’s incredible. I’m hoping it’s incredible for the Dems!!!

7 Likes

good reminder i. the voting machine jammed at my poll place, and a guy who had been waiting in line a whole minute started saying “f-ing hippies” as the poll workers clustered around it trying to fix it. Since it was republicans who started and own all the companies who make the damn machines, you’d think he would have been more patient.

11 Likes

Had a fear of roller coasters growing up and this one positively makes me sick!

3 Likes

Mood:

1 Like

‘Hippies’? Was your polling place in 1969?

17 Likes

And isn’t it unfair to say if we don’t win very-red areas that the blue canary is dying?

2 Likes

don’t ask me - i think he saw gray long hair on 50% of the ladies present and had to strut his manliness

although, I do live in an area that was an enclave in the 60’s and 70’s

2 Likes

I love you so much for this.

I love Eminem.

2 Likes

Had old fashioned paper ballots here. They’re the best and you put them into the counter yourself and wait for the light to flash so you know you’ve been counted. Low tech really works for a lot of things.

11 Likes

Is Brat puckering up to kiss Trump’s ass in that picture?

1 Like

I knew the machines were trouble from the get go. If I was in politics, a return to paper ballots would be on my top ten list.

8 Likes

Thank you, Ira.

4 Likes

Me, all day today:

Make the results come faster!

2 Likes

Brat has no neck

NOTHING about the JEWS, who control the WEATHER, are making it RAIN TO suppress REPUBLICAN voter turnout???

13 Likes