Discussion: Canadian Candidate Out After Caught Peeing In Homeowner's Mug

Bance is a real hoser.

2 Likes

Bance said in a statement he “deeply regrets” the incident and it doesn’t reflect who he is as person or professional.

Yes, it does. If not this, what is it exactly that he thinks does reflect on him as a person and as a professional? I’d really like to hear that.

2 Likes

“I enjoyed peeing in the cup. Toilets are for looosers.”

Yup! That same method works the same there as here:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003376239/41661889_union20pee20pee_xlarge.png

As FOX news reader Megyn Kelly would say, “It’s just a golden shower…essentially.”

1 Like

Dear Prof,
The conundrum of where home service people pee has always been a problem, and an issue. I remember a young man working on the farm that decided to use the in house side bathroom before going in to the kitchen to be served the meal. Some cardinal law had been broken, he was somewhere he wasn’t supposed to be, but he was let go because of it.
I have been in many homes as a IT technician for doctors of Radiology, hooking up their systems, clearing viruses and it is always a concern - asking is always such a flutter of activity and bother to opine how it isn’t a problem, and it usually is, you know. Washing hands with the family soap, or worse!the bathroom is exclusively for ‘guests’ and you know that wrapped soap has been there for YEARS, where to dry hands, and the flush sound follows you like the waft of your own recent occupation. And I am a girl
Yeah I can imagine some dude trying to keep it on the down low.

2 Likes

Wow! I thought it was only America that had wackos running for office…

I got a feeling the homeowner isn’t going to vote for a Tinkling Tory! :wink:

Interesting theory, but I am highly skeptical. If your object is to avoid embarrassment or friction with the client, peeing in a cup in their kitchen while they’re in the next room seems like an extremely high-risk way to go about it. If he had chosen to go outside and pee in a bottle in his van or something, and was somehow caught doing that, then this explanation might make more sense to me. This…just way too risky. What if the homeowner walked into the room while he was in “mid-stream?” So, I wouldn’t say it’s an impossible explanation, but I would say it’s highly improbable one.

2 Likes

…the incident and it doesn’t reflect who he is as person or professional.

Apparently it’s not a reflection it’s the real thing!

1 Like

I’ve heard it’s better to be piss off than piss on, but now I’d add to that, but it’s still better than in your cup!

Or how about a second line of the Folger’s song, “The best part of wakin’ up, is no piss in your cup”.

The CBC was doing an investigation on the work that computer repair people actually did when they visited someone’s home.

Well, considering he is taking a dump on our national political stage, peeing in a coffee mug is pretty low key.

Clearly he is a member of the Pee Party. (insert sound of crickets chirping here) :slight_smile:

So, you’re not familiar with Rob Ford…

His phony expression of regret and his dismissal of the incident as not reflective.

This is the second Conservative candidate tossed in 24 hrs (the other for having made prank phone calls). Poll aggregates show the Tories in 3rd place. Harper looks to be toast, served with coffee in a certain mug…