Discussion: CAIR Received 'Foreign Substance' In Mail

Discussion for article #243653

An envelope full of Trumponium?

6 Likes

I so viscerally despise the hatred being generated by the GOTP bomb thowers.

4 Likes

When they find whoever sent this, they should be charged with terrorism. Stop pussy footing around with ‘hate crimes’ and just go for it.

5 Likes

How soon before the windows start to break?

2 Likes

There is a saying that “hate destroys itself”.

Maybe the writer was not aware of funded hate. If there is a good return on the investment (MSM, FOX, Talk Radio, RNC, etc.), stoking xenophobes is the way to go.

3 Likes

White racist Christian methbillies just loooooove trying to cook themselves up some ricin…

6 Likes

For several months now, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has been a frequent target of the Trump-funded Haters Against Islamic Religion (HAIR).

6 Likes

That happened when the ACA was being considered.

2 Likes

aka methodists…

4 Likes

~me laughing~~~

2 Likes

I’d forgotten that.

1 Like

It’s not likely they will be caught. Mailing something to someone is not what a stand up person does. It’s what a coward does. And cowards look after number one first.

2 Likes

Actually, I would not be at all surprised to find out that these racist fucking idiots are mailing CAIR pork jerky or something.

Gotta laugh that they chose the CAIR office at the Capitol Building as heir target though…I mean, if you’re hellbent on going to jail for the rest of your life, you might as well go big.

3 Likes

We aren’t all that far away from the “big one”. Sooner or later one of these fools amped up by GOP’er bullshit and irresponsibility will kill. Perhaps kill many. Remember when Beck ran his mouth about the Tides Foundation? A guy, fortunately intercepted by the police, sent out to kill them. Beck blew it off. The GOP’ers manufacture hate from whole cloth but real people get hurt by it.

1 Like

Funniest (u know gallows) part is that the lead instigator is a SSI recipient.

2 Likes

I am afraid to say but if Trump got elected, we would have a Night of Broken Glass event.

1 Like

And this “interest” on “politics” is not even about the study and analysis of issues. It’s just about Talking Points broadcast to sheeple already whipped up (by masters at this kind of thing) to a frenzy.

By the way (and this is only tangential to your post and more or less a general observation)…

For those who have read this non-voting and Military Draft business of mine…I do not wish to be misunderstood. Those who (a) do not vote, as well as (b) those who have a passive acquaintance with the Military are not anywhere near the mentality of the BaggerRight…they are simply good people who are disengaged, for whatever reason. In a way, the cerebral nature of Democratic policy positions (not hate-filled wedge stuff but climate policy, infrastructure, wage policy, health policy) leads to different types of appraisals and involvement. It is easier to excite Granny and Gramps, Clem and Goober using Trump-type (fact-free) rhetoric.

But we have to arrive at a point where the caring and sane people who are in groups (a) and (b) are going to have to gin up enough energy to stop the GOP. And this type of thing has been done before: by cops stopping homicidal maniacs, soldiers toppling tyrants, neighbors stopping spouse-abusers.

If I were 25, I would not wish for this kind of responsibility. But it’s there, and you kids are going to have to decide if you want Republican or Democratic control.

Me? I am 68, My three score and ten are close enough to completion to write my life off as a raging success. You kids have your whole (Republican-ruled) lives stretching before you.

1 Like