Discussion: C-SPAN Caller Asks: Why Doesn't Congress Have A Caucus For White People?

Discussion for article #242090

And there are no White History months, or White TV channels either!

8 Likes

Congress itself is a white caucus, and has been throughout our history.

29 Likes

I guess he’s going to boycott the new “Star Wars” movie as well.

If he thinks the Clinton always lie, I wonder how he feels about Bush, the killer of over 5,600 soldiers for the lie of WMDs. Oh, wait, I forgot, he doesn’t.

4 Likes

There are several: The Freedom Caucus, the Republican Caucus, …

17 Likes

Was gonna say, simply look back at the last 239 years you frickin’ dumbass.

And heads up, the old days are now gone forever, thank dog.

5 Likes

Because the rest of Congress is the White caucus. Idiot.

5 Likes

Hell, I thought the Klu Klux Klan and Jim Crow were White Caucuses…,am I missing something?

2 Likes

Ah, the smell of idiot republican desperation.

Smells like victory.

6 Likes

It’s a conspiracy, OBVIOUSLY.

2 Likes

The 114th Congress being sworn in on Tuesday is being hailed as the most diverse Congress in history with more women and minorities than ever before. But that’s not thanks to the new Republican majorities in the House and the Senate.

Although the new Congress is 80 percent white, an equal amount male, and 92 percent Christian, the majority of non-white and women lawmakers are Democrats. In other words, even though these paltry numbers make up the “most diverse” Congress in existence, it’s thanks largely to Democrats that it’s this way.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/breakdown-114th-congress-demographics-gender

6 Likes

insert random Republican caucus photo [ Here ].

2 Likes

And what would the point of a white caucus be? Are there not enough whites in power? Not enough white billionaires? Not enough white Supreme Court justices? I could go on. I’m sick and tired of this reverse discrimination nonsense.

7 Likes

Why is there no caucus for people with names ending in “S”???

It’s an outrage.

1 Like

The Borowitz Report:

Clinton Compiles Mental List of People to Destroy
“She will wait for the appropriate time,” an aide said, “and she will crush them.”

You know what’s really funny? These little gnats are so inconsequential. She’ll have much more important things to think about if she’s elected. Obama certainly hasn’t let them get to him, much to their impotent rage. She’ll be just as tough.

These people just don’t get it. Morons.

3 Likes

We have White Caucus, White Male Caucus etc. Its called Republican Party.

2 Likes

This guy is a political genius on par with Carson, Trump, and the other GOP/TPers in the Clown Car. /s/ Instead of being embarrassed by his racism and lack of knowledge about the racial make up of Congress, he’s happy to display his ignorance in public. I can imagine that right now he’s bragging to his RW buddies about how he got a chance to be heard on C-SPAN, and how he stood up for White people in America.

2 Likes

TPM:

“We have a black caucus, we have a Mexican caucus. We don’t have a white caucus. I’d like to know why,” David went on.

But David is absolutely right.

I think The Republican Congressional White Caucus would be a perfect name for a combined caucus composed of the Liberty Caucus, Freedom Caucus, and Republican Study Group. It would perfectly encapsulate their purpose, as well a being a major feather in the cap of the Republican Minority Outreach Program.

5 Likes

Already exists and its not only white its also southern and male. They call it the republican party 2015.

4 Likes

C’mon, haven’t you heard about the War on White People ®? It’s so bad here in Ann Arbor that us whiteys are afraid to venture outside for fear of being apprehended by Obama’s jackbooted ACORN thugs.

5 Likes