Discussion: But Their Emails! DeVos Joins Long List Of Private Email Users In Trump Admin

FTFY.

2 Likes

O goody! I love that to pieces.

@Bri2k - You’re right! How could I have missed that in an exchange about bidets. especially?

2 Likes

Seems odd for a genius - stable or otherwise - to cut his tie.

What if she was communicating with lobbyists for student loan service providers, or for-profit charter schools, or opponents of anti-discrimination rules, or Ginni Thomas?

She’s conducting the people’s business, and it should be done in public.

2 Likes

British right-wing politicians.

1 Like

The story about Smith doing this was just what I needed in this age of greed and I got mine,try to get yours.

7 Likes

Lock Her UP!

1 Like

Funny, but the trumpite who first said “Lock her up!” at the R convention is himself locked up.

5 Likes

Gonna do that right now. Stepping out to our community gardens to do some work on this nice cold, overcast fall day…I mean, spring. Fuck it. You can’t even tell what time of year it is here lately without a calendar…I’m out of here for now.

4 Likes

And he’d be the first to sashay away.

1 Like

Now that’s karma. ihahahahahahaha

3 Likes

James Woolsey, the head of the CIA under Bill Clinton, worked from his home on an unprotected dial up line. Bill Clinton preemptively pardoned him. He was dealing ONLY with top secret information. Yet, Woolsey became a regular staple of the GOP noise machine on CNN and MSNBC during the 2016 campaign expressing his disgust for HRC and demanding her indictment. The Republicans really do not care. They have no shame and no ability to perceive irony. Mike Pence was using private email during the 2016 campaign. The list at the end of the article excludes non Trump campaign people, like Gov Sara Palin,and Gov Jebb Bush and Gov Scott Walker.

3 Likes

Guess she’s never heard of Hillary Clinton. But, as we all know these people have different rules that apply to them, or no rules would be more like it.

What about Cruela de Ville’s emails?

I think the actual answer is “because bodyguards are more alert about people carrying a pie, these days”…

So in conclusion…

If you are a government official, and you conceal your emails with a private account, you shouldn’t be trusted.

I’m good with that. Very simple, and can be applied to everyone, regardless of the party they belong to or how much you like or hate them.

It’s good that we can all finally agree that any Government Official concealing their email by using a private account is not acceptable in any way. Seems like a simple enough rule to apply.

Cover her face below her eyes in the picture and tell me whether this person is functioning properly. I can’t decide if I should be scared or simply appalled.

So true… remember those days when people bitched about Colon Powell and Susan Rice using private email. Then again under Bushie we had the REPUG national committee allowing use of their email servers for Administration members. How quaint those times were.

1 Like

Does not matter.

Do you want her discussing DOE money topics using email that can not be tracked with Open Records Requests. As just one of a score of topics I can think of.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available