Discussion: Bush Rises To Second Place In New Hampshire Poll

Discussion for article #245156

Small candidates should stick to small States

7 Likes

Outlier polls are outlier polls and should be viewed with a grain of salt. Plus, likely voters are not necessarily likely primary attendees. Still, I’m sure this is at some level good news for McCain! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Jeb rising sort of seems out of the blue. Will have to see if this is confirmed by other polls.

4 Likes

interviewed 373 likely Republican voters by automated phone survey

Yea, we should give this one some weight - not.

8 Likes

“The only other candidate with a double-digit showing was former Ohio Gov. John Kasich ®”. Last I heard, John is still Governor of Ohio until 2018. :confused:

5 Likes

More significantly, we’ll have to see how he does the day after the primary.

2 Likes

#Ohhhh…hot! Feel the excitement!

http://images60.fotki.com/v120/photos/2/292835/5750312/jebbush2016-vi.jpg

23 Likes

How stupid are the people of New Hampshire?

5 Likes

The Establishment Strikes Back

2 Likes

I don’t believe this poll for an instant. Nope, not buying it.

4 Likes

Did you catch this typo?

a 17-point lead over former Bush…

It’s as though he’s not anyone any more!

6 Likes

“No other New Hampshire polls have shown Bush polling in second place.”

The definition of outlier.

5 Likes

I’m still sticking with my prediction that Jeb! will be the Republican nominee.

1 Like

Not the least of his solecisms:

• a double-digit lead in Granite State
  • a 17-point lead over former Bush
  • John Kasich ® Although

I wonder what he thinks “former” means.

If so, great news for Trump and terrible news for Rubio. Bush isn’t going to beat Trump. But a second place in NH will keep him in the game with his $100 million pot to crap on Rubio.

3 Likes

What in the name of heaven would cause Jeb! to rise anywhere…his efforts have been a hot mess since day one…he is an embarrassment.

1 Like

Which is exactly why I think he’ll win the nomination.

2 Likes

You can almost hear Poppy Bush telling Jr. that there is nothing to be ashamed of if the only slot you’re chosen for might be as a VP on the ticket…if you’re lucky, that is. Hey, that’s how GHWB got his foot in the door to the Oval.

If Jeb! had any sense, which he doesn’t, he’d be shifting his strategery, with time better spent sucking up to the nearest establishment frontrunner, which won’t be him. Maybe then someone will take him seriously as VP material. Its a long-shot, but its probably the best he can hope for at this point. Not sure though that anyone running would have him as their VP. Still, its a lot more realistic than him ever becoming President the old fashioned way.

3 Likes

It was probably his mom’s endorsement that did it.

This polls is an outlier. If other polls start showing the same thing, I’ll believe it.

2 Likes