Discussion: Bush: It's 'Not Important' To Me If Senate Votes On<span style="line-height: 1em;"> Supreme Court Justice

Discussion for article #246018

“It’s up to Mitch McConnell,”

It’s up to the Constitution, idiot. Come back and try again after you go for a sh!t and retake Civics101.

28 Likes

Of course it’s not important to the Acronym. If the Senate doesn’t act, it will be up to the next President to nominate. Being the next President is not something the Acronym has to worry about.

23 Likes

GOP Motto: We just want to be in charge, we don’t need or want to be responsible or accountable.

28 Likes

“It’s up to Mitch McConnell, It is not important to me.”

…if justice is delayed/denied is not important to any republican it seems.

7 Likes

Oh, JEB!?, no one gives a flying fuck about what you think. Just go back and hide in the bathroom and Babs will slide a copy of “Field and Stream” under the door.

6 Likes

“[The President] shall nominate, and, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the Supreme Court…” Art.2, Sec.2, Cl.2, U.S. Constitution

To be fair, Bush is telling the truth. This clause is not important to him because it is not found within the Second Amendment.

13 Likes

Never mind the Rubot, that’s new and not fully tested. If you want reliable pandering year in and year out, you want the Panderbot 3000 JEB edition, now with the new Enhanced Aggressiveness upgrade.

22 Likes

“It’s not that important to me”

Now you know what that latin on the Bush Family Crest means.

24 Likes

Another day in Jebyaworld, another uplifting episode of Profiles In Cowardice.

15 Likes

Not to mention the sporty new coiffure.

2 Likes

Babs sent in her coiffeuse.

3 Likes

Hmm—didn’t notice. But I’m not in the market for a Panderbot so it wasn’t important to me.

3 Likes

Its like the entire Bush family has ADD when it comes to certain legal priorities for the country…even ones that they were once for. Truly pathetic.

Same shit from yet another Bush!, just a different day.

10 Likes

OMG this Internet thing is too much. I actually googled the bastard’s hair because you made me curious and found nothing. I feel like Dorothy—if I ever go looking for my heart’s desire own back door etc. etc. Just goes to show that no matter how subtle or elusive the topic, TPM is ON IT BABY

4 Likes

dubya not thinking…

2 Likes

JEB! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don’t care unless mommy-dearest says I can.

JEB!, “MOTHER may I?”

http://saynotojeb.com/wp-content/uploads/Jeb-and-mom.jpg

‘JO-MOMMA JEB’

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2014/01/Jeb1.jpg

2 Likes

The “smarter one” is right!

Recalling my dear old dad’s tactic when canvassing in CA for Sen. Boxer:

“Planning to vote for Barbara? It’s vitally important that you get to the polls!
You like Carly? Well, this election’s really not that important.”

3 Likes

McConnell has suggested that the nomination would not be voted on until a new President takes office.

No…he didn’t suggest…he made a categorical declaration to that effect.

2 Likes