Discussion: Bush Calls Trump 'Insecure,' Says Trump Is 'Scared Of Me' (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #244931

Hahahaha! Oh Jeb!, aren’t you just adorable!

6 Likes

Jeb! - “The first step is admitting you have a problem.”

7 Likes

It really is fascinating to watch this sad man’s delusions. And that he is billed as one of the “sensible” Republicans shows how knee-deep in batshit insanity that party is these days.

9 Likes

Jeb, Trump attacks you because he wants you to go away. It has great bipartisan appeal.

16 Likes

That’s…one way to look at it.

2 Likes

You’re adorable. Are your poll numbers in double digits yet? Gawd, and to think all those years, we thought you were the smart one. HW and Babs have abominable parenting skills.

5 Likes

I don’t think so, Jeb

Classic glass-jaw response. Man can’t take a punch.

2 Likes

Jeb, the last thing anyone is, is scared of you. And we’re all sorry but America is just not into you.

4 Likes

Jeb! blew his chance for the nomination when he didn’t reach over and slap Donald J. Anusmouth across the face for insulting his wife!

3 Likes

we’re the real challenge

If only JEB could be fanny-packed onto a strapping paratrooper like H.W…

damn… jeb! is operating under one of these two choices: massively cynical spin or he’s massively delusional…

1 Like

Wow. This honestly sounds exactly like something my mother said to me when I was a kid and an older, bigger girl was picking on me. The logic makes sense with children. With adults, it just nonsense. Trump enjoys picking on Jeb! because he can, because Jeb! makes it so much fun, and because it improves his polling since most of the base hates Jeb! too.

5 Likes

Wow, how embarrassing! And that he’s not aware it’s embarrassing is even more embarrassing.

3 Likes

Yes, Jeb! And those kids that taped a “kick me” sign on your back when you were a kid did it because they were jealous of your awesomeness.

7 Likes

This will sound radical but hear me out:

Jeb had his opportunity to regain his front runner status but he blew it. Remember the debate where he asked Trump to apologize to his wife and Trump refused. At that exact moment Jeb should have punched Trump right in the face. He would have solidified a tough guy persona. The RWNJ would have eaten it up, AND he would have endeared himself to every American that actually wants to punch Trump in the face. Nobody will ever blame a man for defending the honor of his wife.

What?!!! Don’t act like anything about this election season has been conventional.

4 Likes

This is a perfect example of “Broken News”, not “Breaking News”, as total b.s. is so often named.

Half right.

Like the Duke would have done.

2 Likes