Discussion: Bush Calls Out Palin, Says Blaming Obama Is 'Not Appropriate'

Discussion for article #244994

Blaming Obama is Palin’s number one Industry Jebya. If it was not for Oblame-o Palin could not exist.

16 Likes

Aside from the fact that Jeb is a total wuss, he is probably the best chance the Republicans had.

16 Likes

Did Trainwreck Palin reach out for some sort of help and couldnt get it Nah

4 Likes

This just in, Jeb! will say anything for a couple seconds of airtime.

14 Likes

That’s what him’s mommy sez in her new commercial!

It was kinda sad watching the old prune attack the current leaders.

4 Likes

Jeb* approved this message which he should have applied to Plain instead of the mealy mouthed “not appropriate”, but then he couldn’t have worked in criticism of the president and the VA while overlooking dumb brother’s role in how the VA came to burdened with wounded soldiers.

15 Likes

Thanks Jeb…we ALL know that the Vet’s administration got ‘bad’ because Obama was elected and not because we had a long ass war with no preparation for the aftermath…oh yes.

34 Likes

That depends on which President we’re talking about. Obama? No. Your shit-for-brains brother who was the primary peddler of an ill-prepared for war we didn’t need to start? Yes.

27 Likes

You can fight a war for a long time or you can make your nation strong.

You cannot do both.

Sun-Tzu The Art of War

21 Likes

Not to mention that one of the Bush policies quietly announced within a couple of months of his taking office [yep, before any of the real shit] was that vets admin was NOT to advise vets about what you might call “possible coverage”; ie exposure to various chemicals causing a spectrum of symptoms. It was the responsibility of the vet to know what the problem was and ask for it specifically. This was a first step in a long line of decisions that deteriorated the vets admin in a way similar to what was done to FEMA.

12 Likes

The problems of the VA, both real and imagined, are very public and known by all. Say someone offered you a dangerous job, placing you at risk of injury, illness, disease and disability. It was widely known this corporation had a much reviled and insufficient mechanism in place to take care of you and make you whole in the event of a work related issue. Why the hell would you go to work for them? The military is voluntary. If you trust and believe the VA system is broken don’t fricking enlist. What am I missing?

4 Likes

Jeb! really doesn’t want to win, does he?

6 Likes

I think the people enlisting are immature kids who believe THEY will live forever.

3 Likes

I wonder if the same people bitching the most about a “broken” VA system are actively counseling their children to stay the hell away from the military? Or are they cheerleading for wars overseas? I think the latter is likely the case.

5 Likes

Agreed

@steviedee111

and they probably had no idea at the time they enlisted that the VA is as dysfunctional and mismanaged as it is. They may have felt it was a patriotic duty or even a way to get out of East Jesus, Texas and get an education and training for a career on the government’s dime which I believe was Lynndie England of Abu Ghraib notoriety’s motive…

3 Likes

Losers gotta lose!!

2 Likes

You might have had Coburn of OK on your mind, but saner heads prevailed once he left the Senate and the bill was eventually passed.

2 Likes

If falling prey to militaristic jingoism results in being called “Stubby” the rest of your life and sorting rags from a wheelchair at the recycle center it sucks to be you. Why the hell anyone making even a cursory study of U.S. wars post-1945 would still enlist is impossible to fathom. What are we, 0-fer ten or something? Except for a few lopsided skirmishes in a couple crappy Caribbean hellholes we’ve pretty much been handed our heads in a box and told to go the hell back home.

2 Likes

It sucks to be me? Back at you.

2 Likes