Discussion: Bundy Supporter Won't Align With 'Two Pimps In A Pod' Over Ferguson

Discussion for article #227051

Enough of Bundy, already.

12 Likes

Are there absolutely no more interesting things to write about other than this disrespectful criminal? And Ilana Mercer, whoever the hell she is shameless talking about the President that way.

It is disgusting that stories like this are passed around, is it really that slow a news week?

5 Likes

“Like two pimps in a pod, Sharpton and Obama have collaborated…”

Well, sister, you just blew your whole argument that the Ferguson shooting is not a racist incident.

35 Likes

Alternatively you could just not click the link or bother to comment.

5 Likes

For the life of me I can’t figure out why people bother to click on a link, read an article and then piss and moan in the comments about the article they just read.

5 Likes

“President Barak Obama”

How do you get a job writing for a news site when you can’t spell the name of the President of the United States?

8 Likes

“Could it be that ordinary Americans maligned as racists are honestly waiting for more information…”

No.

“…or suffer an authoritarian, submissive mindset…”

Definitely.

“…are ignorant about ‘police state USA,’…”

Nope – they cheer it when it goes after others, and fear it when they imagine it’s coming after them.

“…or have simply experienced “black crime” firsthand…”

Only in their hyperactive imaginations.

“…or are fearful of experiencing “black-on-white violence” in all it (sic) ferocity?”

Fear of unfamiliar people is a recurring feature of right wing psychology. It’s comes with amygdala dominance, as does the supplication to “authority.”

Dunce.

9 Likes

If a black cop in St. Louis had shot a 300lb unarmed white 18 year old who had boosted some tiparillos from the local 7-11 the cop would already be on death row.

6 Likes

Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that happening anywhere, not just in St Louis, and not even for infractions far more serious and threatening to the officer.

2 Likes

On one hand we have overtly racist sovereign citizens, posse comitatus, militia movements stocking up on guns and ammo and publicly executing police officers in broad daylight.

On the other hand we have police officers emptying their weapons on unarmed black men, black men with bb guns, black men knocking on someone’s door for help after they’ve had an accident.

I’d say the common denominator is fear.

9 Likes

All together now! 1… 2… 3…

“CLASSY!”

5 Likes

Why in the blue hell are we listening to someone(Mercer, in this case)who pines for the good ol’ days of apartheid?

1 Like

WND is not a news site. It’s a piece of crap…ERRRR, propaganda site.

That is all!

4 Likes

Holy smoking hedges, Moses! Let’s see if I’ve got this straight. “The community of submissives would be silent” if the victim had been white… Wonder what the submissives’ reaction would have been if the victim had been white and the officer that gunned said victim down had been representative of a police force that was 98% black? You know. Just floatin’ a trial balloon. BTW. Who the FUCK are “The Submissives?” Sounds like a recycled alternative rock band.

6 Likes

Stone racist’s supporter is projectile racist.

4 Likes

I know, right? Except for the headline-content mismatch stories, of course.

2 Likes

Next on TPM: Some Right Wing Nut says something Right Wing and Nutty.

2 Likes

Ignoring it is an option, however if I sit at home and play with my toes will anyone know that this type of material is offensive and not something readers want. The can’t read our minds and I am probably delusional to think they read the comments, but at least I can try. If the comments and my pissing and moaning bother you so much why do you bother to reply to them?

1 Like

If I didn’t piss and moan about your pissing and moaning then how would you know it bothers me?

3 Likes