And a gut like a mountain had he.

Fluffy U was a con,
Yes, a big con!
Cavalier about his warrants,
Not as brave as a Gomer on TV!

1 Like

The mascot a PSYCHOphant…

I am, just going to leave this here…

(note the 26 million views, I bet Mr. Bodyguard racked up a few).

SouthGAGuy: Well with a name like “Fluffy Unicorn” he will be very popular in jail.

and he just came for the snacks. especially the ones that make him feel all fluffy.

Wow.

I’m glad I never had kids. :slight_smile:

That’s the best idea I’ve heard in ages!

But is it frothy?

You know the saying “Eastern Oregon: Where men are men, women are scarce, and the sheep are nervous.”

I heard it as: “Where men are men, and so are the women.”

Agreed. This redneck phony is just another cowardly chicken hawk who likes to dress up like a tough guy and pretend that he’s got a pair.

I bet as soon as it looks like he is going to bail out the Feds will charge him.

It is incomprehensible to me why they are not charging him and guy who stole the pickup from the refuge with federal crimes related to the takeover of the refuge? Are the feds going to do nothing? Can one of our legal eagles on here explain why?

But they haven’t brought any charges related to the takeover. I really don’t understand why these guys are getting away with this scot free.

How dare you denigrate this Marine, drugging his mane, I mean dragging his name, thru the mud. Spank you when you’re nervous- I mean thank you for your service.

They’re still in that phase, poor dears.

REVOLUTION! FREEDUMB!!111one!!!1

I bet they found wool in his zipper…

1 Like

Fluffy don’t be a hero don’t be a fool with your life…!

Oooo. And I was hoping for the Tzar of Sarcasm.

Ah, YeeHawdists, you never fail to reveal your utter sleaziness, do you?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available