Discussion: Brownback: Left Trying To 'Get Me Electorally' Before My Plan Starts Working

Discussion for article #228603

LOL

Fail

Math and reality. Also.

29 Likes

Someday, tax cuts will work like Republicans say they will work.

That day is not today.

17 Likes

The desperation belongs to Sam Brownback, who will go down in history as the worst governor in Kansas history.

If his execrable policies were going to work, they would have done so sometime in the last 4 years while he’s been governor.

He’s a fraud and a liar, and he deserves to go down in ignominious defeat.

34 Likes

Brownback- the tax cuts should have worked by now.

Get use to being a failure.

11 Likes

They’ll start working the day after the election! I swear!

11 Likes

Let me guess. This totally awesome Kansas economy will finally kick in on the morning of Wednesday, November 5.

12 Likes

This ‘Brownie’ is delusional, too!!! The desperate one is himself!!!

Kick him to the curb Kansans in November!

5 Likes

This is Kansas. His own party is out to get him.

11 Likes

I can smell the desperation. You’re going down, scumbag.

12 Likes

OR maybe people are finally waking up and realizing the big lie that tax cuts for the rich will make all of us prosper, after living in that fantasy for over 30 years now due to the epically failed Reaganomics.

Funny that you would say it is liberals wishing for failure in order to get elected, when that has been the entire plan of your ANTI American party since Pres. Obama was first elected in 2008. The only ways your disgusting party knows to win, are to make sure people are suffering, and then add in voter suppression.

To listen to that desperate BS, you are saying that average people in your state should be happy to suffer, believing that crap that tax cuts cause prosperity some day, IF they just keep believing while they and their families slide further into poverty.

19 Likes

His plan was to starve the beast, plain and simple. That revenue is down is a feature, not a mistake, of his plan.

27 Likes

It’s payback.

1 Like

One can only wonder if he is really as stupid as his theory would indicate, or if he’s simply bought and paid for.

9 Likes

KochBoys BrowNoserBeck

4 Likes

The answer is “Yes.”

7 Likes

This going to work out.

I am happy this sequence is taking place in Kansas.

5 Likes

Tax cuts for the middle class either go into savings, or into the economy directly as consumption. If they go into savings they eventually go into the economy. Delayed gratification. Either way, they benefit the macroeconomic and microeconomic situation.

Tax cuts for rich fucks go into Cayman accounts.

20 Likes

And there to enhance is image no other than OoopsPerry.

7 Likes

Any time a politician brings up the “liberal media”, it means they have no cogent argument to make and just wants to blame the bogieman. Only idiots and the right wing (okay, okay, they’re synonyms) think there’s a liberal bias in todays media.

19 Likes