Discussion: Brooks On Anti-Hate Bill: Didn’t Condemn Discrimination Of Christians, Whites

1 Like

Or dumb ass Senators for that matter…

16 Likes

Yeah, and let’s not forget the war on Christmas! Making people say “Happy Holidays” at gunpoint!
And trying to say that Santa isn’t necessarily white?!! Why, Santa is white in the Bible, isn’t he?
Wait, is Santa in the Bible? A good question for Brooks.

33 Likes

He means invidious goddamnit

I’m white. Felt totally discriminated when the cop pulled me over for speeding, had a nice little chat, wrote a ticket for much less than I was doing, and wished me a nice day.

27 Likes

“In my view,

And that’s all anyone needs to hear, because Mo Brooks’ views are stupid. So much for him. What’s next on the agenda?

23 Likes

And of course white Christians are such a persecuted, powerless and marginalized group in America that they really need to be protected, the poor things.

20 Likes

Wanna feel even more Christian, Honky Boy? Take a ride over to my house and I’ll nail your redneck cracker ass to a sheet of plywood with a pneumatic nail gun, you KKK-kissing piece of shit.

11 Likes

Mostly because it is the white christians that do the discrimination.

23 Likes

Cue him singing “swing low, sweet chariot” without irony. These fucking guys, sheesh…

7 Likes

Slo-Mo Brooks.

Also. Does this count as violence against whites.

16 Likes

Especially in Alabama.

1 Like

Racist bigot says what?

Have some cheese with that whine, Brooks. White people, whether “christian” or not, are not subjected to the discrimination - thanks to people like you - that those named in the resolution are.

Your attitude is disgusting and deplorable.

11 Likes

Well, Mo, the KKK and other white nationalist/supremacist organizations discriminate against lynching white Christian Americans. How come you’re not bitching about them?

3 Likes

"…racism, and other forms of bigotry,…

So he couldn’t even stretch his imagination to fold a condemnation of “anti-white” bigotry and “anti-Christian” bigotry into that text? It had to be explicitly mentioned? There’s your tip-off you’re looking at a bad-faith argument.

3 Likes

First world problems? Have a Second Amendment solution.

4 Likes

Hoes does one say quelle horreur in Hillbilly?

5 Likes

Rep. Brooks, there is a big difference between losing your pedestal and discrimination.

The discrimination against Xtians had gotten so bad the Supreme Court had to step in to rebalance the scales of justice in Hobby Lobby and allow them to openly discriminate against anybody who disagrees with their theology.

16 Likes

Slo-Mo Brooks.

Also. Does this count as violence against whites.

twitter.com
igorvolsky (igorvolsky)
A startling graph from @JonathanMetzl’s terrific “Dying Of Whiteness

92% of gun suicides in U.S. were committed by white people.

Off course it does, if white christians can’t discriminate against brown people (they are not eve allowed to use the word n…r, and blacks do), then what is the purpose of life, they might as well be done with it. Compare current suicide rates among whites with those from the Jim Crow era and you see the point.

4 Likes