Discussion: Brit Hume Heaps Praise On 'Impressive' Buttigieg

Oooh, that’s gonna leave a mark…

Good…

More please…

25 Likes

“And he may be the most impressive candidate I’ve seen since the emergence of Barack Obama.”

Not just “the most impressive Democratic candidate,” but “the most impressive candidate.”

That’s really gonna cause a butt hurt.

Oh, and that’s not to mention the “since the emergence of Barack Obama” part!

36 Likes

Horserace journalism.

1 Like

Donnie just soiled himself.

6 Likes

stress cracks forming

3 Likes

Of all the Dems with more than 0-2% in the latest polls, Mayor Pete is the only one currently losing to Trump by 1 to 2 points in the head to head polls. Do you think FOX might be trying to weigh in on candidates not currently guaranteed to hand Trump his ass?

Just saying - I simply do not trust anything that comes out of FOX - anything.

24 Likes

#itsfuntopretend

3 Likes

Oh, and covering candidates of both parties is part of the job of a news channel.

Brit makes a funny.

20 Likes

Huh. I was thinking of posting something about not trusting their motives here, didn’t have that tidbit on the polls. Very interesting.

5 Likes

That’s just Faux News getting their marching orders to try to drive supporters away from Biden, the candidate that Trump most fears. This is kabuki.

13 Likes

Fox audience is going to go nusto on this segment. Brit Hume praising Barrack Obama?

4 Likes

Yes, you are right: it is completely obvious that this is the case.

3 Likes

“I think Pete Buttigieg is the most impressive, by far, candidate in terms of just raw political talent in the Democratic field,” Hume said on “Special Report.” “And he may be the most impressive candidate I’ve seen since the emergence of Barack Obama.”

Ummm…no.

7 Likes

Anything that separates Trump from his fawning promoters at Fox News is a small but positive event for Democrats. Nevertheless, I’m expecting that it will be something that Trump will say or do that will ultimately be his final undoing. Guys like Trump always push things beyond the limits of acceptability of their supporters. They just can’t help themselves.

2 Likes

Indeed…in one sentence Brit Hume praised both Pete Buttigieg and Barack Obama. I can only imagine the degree of cognitive dissonance that will generate.

9 Likes

“I think Pete Buttigieg is the most impressive, by far, candidate in terms of just raw political talent in the Democratic field,” Hume said on “Special Report.” “And he may be the most impressive candidate I’ve seen since the emergence of Barack Obama.”

4 Likes

Don’t assume they are not so diabolical as to be trying to promote Buttigieg here because they think they can easily beat him. Basically, Hume is doing and saying what they tell him to say, because he has electric probes tied to his nads.

1 Like

Nah, they just like the idea that they’re being pandered to. For all that Fox piles on the Dems, they also secretly crave validation from them

2 Likes

Maybe Trump can have “his” FCC threaten the broadcast license Fox doesn’t have.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available