Discussion: Boom! Clinton Leads Trump 49-37 In Dramatic New Poll

1 Like

Trump: People are just taking pity at her. ALL real Americans will vote for me. I will have her arrested after I am POTUS.

18 Likes

Boom? Plop.

54 Likes

Trump may not be able to pivot, but the electorate sure can.

64 Likes

Bing… Bang… BOOM —

Wait till the conventions ----

16 Likes

Everyone knows what Donnie Doowop will say…“It’s Bloomberg. Waddya expect from them. They hate me. Of course they’re wrong. They’re wrong about everything…It’s Bloomberg.”

Then he’ll ban their press credentials at his next big rally or fake press conference.

56 Likes

My lone neighbor who had a Trump sign on his lawn even took his down. I guess he finally crossed a line? I bet a lot of other people are becoming disgusted with him as well.

55 Likes

skewed polls! Take that and run with it, Trump. It worked so well in 2012, after all.

19 Likes

The more it becomes obvious he can’t win the uglier this narcissistic fraud will become.

41 Likes

It’s gonna be a GLORIOUS summer and fall.

14 Likes

You sure your neighbor wasn’t afraid of his house getting egged? The uncontrollable laughter as people passed his house could have been what made him take it down too.

18 Likes

“They’re awful. A disgrace. Just ugly, ugly people.”

15 Likes

Oops. there it is.

6 Likes

Breaking News! Trump just revoked Bloomberg’s press credentials.

34 Likes

Time to ban Bloomberg News.

9 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got one of those neighbors (married to a liberal Democrat - their dinners must be a delight). He’s put up his yearly GOP banner, but there hasn’t been a trace of a Trump sign. Even too much for him to swallow. I suspect that Johnson is going to bleed off a fair number of Republican voters.

16 Likes

It goes without saying that this is one poll in mid-June. Trust me, I’d love the final tally be something along these lines then as a nation we go and find that 37% and slap them silly, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

And yes, I’m no fun at parties either.

39 Likes
2 Likes

Just get Trump near the window Mitch. When Donald is next to it, one nice little shove and problem solved…

5 Likes

Clinton has opened up a 4-point lead according to the Pollster.com average. It remains to be seen how Trump’s disgusting self congratulations for being “right” on the Orlando massacre will affect public opinion. If Trump’s numbers go down some more, it will improve MY opinion of American voters. If his numbers go up, it will have the opposite effect on my opinion.

15 Likes