Discussion: Bond Denied For Charlottesville Car Crash Suspect

1 Like

They should just let him out. :slight_smile:

In the middle of a crowd in Charlottesville.

Any odds on how soon Donnie issues a pardon and hires Mr. Fields as his personal chauffeur?

2 Likes

So this rock ribbed “real American” will get a Court appointed Attorney. As in a free one. His movement in a nutshell. Full of shit.

4 Likes

Police say Fields drove his silver Dodge Challenger through a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, killing Heyer and wounding 19 other people. A Virginia State Police helicopterthen crashed into the woods outside of town and both troopers on board died.

OK, AP, do you know something we don’t? There is a very strong implication of causation here - did the Nazi car attack somehow cause the helicopter to crash? Or did some other Nazi shoot it down or something? Is Fields being charged with the deaths of the two State Police officers?

1 Like

He also confided that he had been diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was younger and had been prescribed an anti-psychotic medication,

I guarantee that this will become the pivot point for the Citronella Nazis to begin distancing themselves from him. “He’s not really one of us, he’s just a crazy person. Nuh uh, we don’t have anything to do with crazy people, not like those nutty Antifas.”

It will also be the basis for his legal defense: not guilty by reason of mental defect.

3 Likes

I feel sorry for his lawyer a little.

Well, let’s go with the real reason: he’s white and as long as he acts repentant for five minutes people will give him a pass.

I follow Tom Nichols on twitter. He’s a conservative who I strongly disagree with on a variety of issues, but he despises Trump and much of today’s GOP, and voted for Hillary.

Fields’s actions prompted him to retweet an article he wrote back in 2015: http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/09/the-revenge-of-the-lost-boys/

He’s also just published a timely book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Expertise

“He was, however, released from active duty due to a failure to meet training standards in December of 2015”

Yeah, once Mr. Flabby Ass Nazi Lover saw that he’d have to pry himself away from his video games and online hate groups and get off his fat ass and do something he lost all interest in serving his country. Kind of like Trump!

This.

4 Likes

They call them martyrs but I call them dirty parasitic traitors. A little fear is goo for these pricks.

“The judge says the public defenders’ office informed him it could not represent Fields because a relative of someone in the office was injured in Saturday’s protest.”

I’m not saying the PD’s office made up this excuse.
But then again, I’m not saying they didn’t, either.

I made the mistake of checking out some of the darker forums out there and, indeed, they’re all calling him names (mongoloid, retard, etc) and blaming him for putting a blemish on what otherwise would have been a spotless victory day for them.

Good luck finding out.

1 Like