Discussion: Bolton's New NSC Chief Of Staff Served As VP Of Anti-Muslim Hate Group

Of course he did.

9 Likes

Is anyone surprised? Only the best people.

8 Likes

Hello? Anybody surprised? Hello???

5 Likes

“CSP has also reportedly been banned from CPAC.”

You know a group is pretty bad if it gets banned from CPAC. I didn’t think there was a conservative group that was vile enough for that to happen.

12 Likes

Maybe it was banned because it wasn’t vile enough!

4 Likes

“Fleitz is also … a frequent guest on Fox News.

Well, he’s obviously qualified. Betcha he doesn’t need no stinkin’ Ambien

3 Likes

Gaffney went around the bend at some point, and everyone working with him ditto.

So I’m sure this guy will sail through the clearance process?

2 Likes

Because everyone needs a Chief of Staff who can reinforce their hate and bigotry.

I sometimes think the right who occupy high positions in this administration intentionally appoint this sort of person just to piss me off.

2 Likes

900 years and they’re still stewing about the Crusades.

4 Likes

@10c Nine hundred years and they’re still trying to bring back the Crusades. FIFY

2 Likes

Add nukes and it’s even more fun the second time.

2 Likes

So a man after Bolton’s own heart or lack thereof?

1 Like

Bolton’s chief of staff went from one One Nationalist anti Muslim hate group to another. The Trump White House is no different from Gaffney’s organization.

4 Likes

He sounds like a less personable John Bolton. Can’t wait to see his assistants.

Dick Cheney & Chumley from Tennessee Tuxedo had a baby=jb.

1 Like

Hate is about all they got, for sure it is not “patriotism” or anything else but hate and fear 24/7/365, how sad.

1 Like

Nasty people. That’s all this administration is capable of hiring. Any other time in our history these people wouldn’t be invited anywhere in polite society…but with tRump…they’re ubiquitous. Its a given.

These types keep working to establish an imaginary Christian nation they believe our founders intended. If you read just a little you’ll find that one of the founders suggested adding Christ to the Constitution and it was immediately shot down the first amendment was there to prevent this very thing. Jefferson wrote that they imagined a country where “Jews, Hindoos, Musselman (Muslims) and infidels of all stripes would be welcome”. I’m not so sure they’re feeling welcome at the moment. Sorry Thomas I m trying to make things better.