Discussion: Boehner: Israel Didn't Give Me Info From Alleged Iran Talks Spying Operation

Discussion for article #234646

That’s because you wouldn’t know it if you heard it John. You’re just too busy trying to herd baggers and playing bagger games.

4 Likes

This treacherous collaborator should have to face justice.

4 Likes

Lucky for Boehner any investigation by the FBI or CIA will quickly be turned into a “witchhunt” and “persecution of Obama’s political enemies” by the MSM.

15 Likes

Shocked I say! Could he be anymore cliche? Did I miss the part where he’s going to initiate an investigation to flush out the traders in his midst?

5 Likes

Actually I’m shocked that he thought he needed to deny it.

7 Likes

“There was no information revealed to me whatsoever.”
Bibi & I simply played a game of charades - and I guessed everything - very accurately !

4 Likes

He’s a traitor.

5 Likes

If I had important and sensitive information I wouldn’t give it to Boehner either. I’d be afraid he’d start crying and blow the whole gig.

4 Likes

disclose your e-mails, boner

10 Likes

or a trader, depending on your dialect of English.

2 Likes

okay, so we should classify this as “not a lie”?
Kinda hard to do after watching you lie your butt off for years now.
I think the last time I believed his statement was when he said," tea party members are a bunch of assholes or something like that.
But this one, I’d bet on lying.

3 Likes

Given their past history of spying on us it is hard to believe they did not in this case!!!

1 Like

More—and much better—information from Vox.

3 Likes

“No other country close to the United States continues to cross the line on espionage like the Israelis do,” said a former congressional staffer who attended another classified briefing in late 2013, one of several in recent months given by officials from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the State Department, the FBI and the National Counterintelligence Directorate.
http://www.newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

spy spy spy

WASHINGTON (CNN) – The FBI has evidence that a person who has been working at high levels in the Pentagon may be a spy for Israel, senior U.S. officials confirmed to CNN on Friday. http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/08/27/fbi.spy/

And it was about Iran then, too.

It looks like a jail sentence might not have been all that Larry Franklin, the former Pentagon official convicted of spying for Israel, had to fear in recent years.
Court documents filed last week suggest a Sopranos-like effort to get rid of Franklin, who had agreed to testify against two former AIPAC activists, CQ’s Jeff Stein reports. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/aipac-spy-figure-zionist-wanted-me-dead

spy spy spy

The topic comes up every time a prime minister flies to the United States and meets with the president or vice-president: Jonathan Pollard’s release, the American man who spied for Israel and was sentenced to life imprisonment. Any Israeli politician who does not demand his release is viewed as anti-patriotic. http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/tr/politics/2012/07/israeli-hutzpa-insolence.html#ixzz3VKCCyhSn

7 Likes

Before I read this article, I had some doubts that Israel spied on the negotiations.
No longer.

3 Likes

Wait till the next sentence. Boehner segues from Captain Renault (“I am shocked, SHOCKED”):

to Sgt. Schultz (“I see nothing … I know nothing”):

John Boehner and John Banner – a coincidence? I think not.

5 Likes

From the article:

The White House discovered the operation, in fact, when U.S. intelligence agencies spying on Israel intercepted communications among Israeli officials that carried details the U.S. believed could have come only from access to the confidential talks, officials briefed on the matter said.

As outrageous as it is that Israel was trying to influence American foreign policy, this made me laugh.

5 Likes

Boehnergazi

1 Like

Netanyahu is a self-confessed liar; Boehner is a liar who won’t admit it.

2 Likes