Discussion: Blankenship Says He'll Run Third-Party In West Virginia Senate Race

1 Like

Grotesque self-righteousness and egomania on full display! Give it up, asshole!

3 Likes

The Republican clown show squirts itself in the eye again.

6 Likes

Split that rightwing vote, you negligent murderer. It will be the only good thing you’ll ever do.

13 Likes

Please run, oh pretty please…

He should be good for 10% of the die hard Trump nut jobs which should allow Manchin to sneak in…

14 Likes

And the miniTrump sh*tshow continues WVaversion 2.0 … at least until it is determined whether or not he can get on the ballot. Let the show of the grotesque self-promoters roll on.

Congrats Sen. Manchin - your reelection efforts just got a boost.

3 Likes

When even the GOP rejects you, you too can become an official member of the Victims and Martyrs Party!

8 Likes

Please proceed, rich murderer.

7 Likes

Dog fight for the leadership of the Victims and Martyrs Party. I think the odds favor ole Roy … But Don displays some degree of insanity that he just might give Roy a run for his money.

2 Likes

West Virginia. Sideshow Bob. What could possibly go wrong?

4 Likes

I’m thinking Moore/Blankenship 2020.

7 Likes

A few weeks ago there was an article here at TPM about Manchin refusing to go after Blankenship or condemn him for the attacks on McConnell. Many claimed it showed Manchin’s weakness, that he had no backbone, etc. I wonder if he knew then that Blankenship was considering a third party run. He may have decided it would be smarter to get out of the way so that Blankenship would focus his energy on destroying Republicans. Manchin knows Blankenship personally and may have understood that his petty vindictiveness was stronger than his loyalty to the Republican Party.

16 Likes

I’m no fan of Manchin, but that’s a plausible scenario. And he’s certainly better than a GOPer.

2 Likes

I idea of Blankenship running as a third party is the best news I’ve had in a long time, but I suspect the sore loser statute will prevent him from doing so.

1 Like

A “Turd Party” candidate. Please proceed, vote-splitter.

2 Likes

Wow. It didn’t take long for the Trump White House to become the “lying establishment.”
Please proceed, murderous dipshit.

2 Likes

The Democrats couldn’t have done better if they’d invented this guy themselves. Now could we find one of these for North Dakota and Indiana?

1 Like

Hopefully someone’s in his ear about running a write-in campaign, too.

1 Like

Run Blanky Run!

How do I donate to his campaign?