Discussion: ‘Blacks For Trump’ Supporter A Former Member Of Charismatic Cult

1 Like

Too angry… just too angry.
How can we be here with orange Hitler knocking at the White House door?
God help us.
… Hey, can we go with OH instead of HO? I like it;)

4 Likes

Though “Michael” was charged for allegedly conspiring in two murders and his brother testified that he stuck a sharpened stick into one man’s eyeball, he was not convicted. In the following years, according to the New Times, he was charged with other crimes including grand theft auto, carrying a weapon onto a plane, and threatening a law enforcement officer. He was never convicted.

Must have low friends in high places…

What does “Charismatic Cult” mean ? Charismatic has a positive tinge to me, what about “Murderous Fanatical Cult” instead ?

8 Likes

Sounds just like the perfect Deplorable.

18 Likes

He seems nice. I’m curious, did he go by “Michael the Black Man” before Trump addressed him that way?

8 Likes

“One reason is because Hillary’s last name is Rodham, and their family members are Rothchilds, who enslaved 13,000 slaves as collateral,” he said.

21 Likes

‘Blacks For Trump’ Supporter A Former Member Of Charismatic Cult

And a current member of one, too.

23 Likes

A wild guess: He is 9/11 truther too ?

4 Likes

WOW. Is that something that was produced by the cult?

Going after a National Geographic photo for signs of an Islamic terrorist conspiracy. They must have some time on their hands.

3 Likes

Ah yes, of the Arkansas Rothschilds.

30 Likes

Actually local Republican Party hacks pass these out as glossy flyers to residents of homeless shelters. If you agree to read one you get a bag of chips and a Coke. The GOP figures what better way to foment violence than to provoke marginally sane destitute people that often have substance abuse issues and behavior control problems. You never know when a Democrat candidate for some office might stop by.

5 Likes

That’s even weirder.

2 Likes

On a side note, the earth is flat, Elivis is alve and well in the Vatican, and NO ONE respects women more than Donald Trump

12 Likes

I must admit, I miss Orly Taitz. There was a mix of innocense and madness, I could understand.

12 Likes

I’m betting he’s such a 9/11 truther that not only does he deny the generally accepted account of events, he also denies that 9/11 even happened. Like, he doesn’t even recognize the day on the calendar. Just skips right from 9/10 to 9/12. Sure, it makes holiday planning a bit more difficult, but a man has to stand by his convictions!

4 Likes

I always thought listening to her was like getting a root canal.

5 Likes

She is a dentist, you know…

2 Likes

I get the best people
-Donald Trump

16 Likes

So many Trump poster children, so little time left to choose.

3 Likes

Wow… that makes the “Face on Mars” lunatics appear rational.

9 Likes