Discussion: Bill O'Reilly Hits Back At George Will: You're Just 'Jealous' Of My Success

Discussion for article #242748

You, George, are jealous," O’Reilly said.

I’ve seen angry, hormonal middle schoolers comport themselves with more maturity and grace. Funny, because this is exactly the kind of thing middle school age kids say to one another.

24 Likes
So this is my last reply to you. 

Funny, I remember him saying something similar when he sexually harassed his intern, shortly after he settled with her in court.

10 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

So this is my last reply to you. . . until the next one.

11 Likes

If looking down on loudmouth fakes who write slipshod, ill-researched books purporting to be nonfiction is elitist then please direct me to the table where I sign up to be an elitist.

9 Likes

The entire right is this way: thin skinned, easily provoked, and then they whine.

It’s what they do.

13 Likes

And the “T” in WATB does not stand for “tough.”

5 Likes

I didn’t know that the new Odd Couple was coming to Fox

3 Likes

“Bill O’Reilly Hits Back At George Will.”

This is serious.

A solid, well-aimed hit from a loofah can break the skin.

(Or even one from a falafel.)

18 Likes

this made me laugh. well played.

2 Likes

Were it not for their inhumanly enlarged prostates this could turn into a real pissing match.

9 Likes

O’Reilly truly believes that every person who has ever criticized his work, and they are legion indeed, is attacking him personally and is jealous of his success. He cannot separate the two because this is one of those perfectly synchronized cases where an unprofessional piece of shit creates work that is both unprofessional and shitty. But jealousy is an absurd conclusion: what percentage of O’Reilly critics would voluntarily trade places with such a despicable loudmouth hump? .00001%? Too high? He simply cannot see what every other person is forced to notice about him – his raging insecurity reduces him to the level of high school punk every time he is challenged.

Yeah boy, that’s an individual we are all desperate to become.

13 Likes

Oh cool! They aren’t finished with this yet.

1 Like

akin to vomit arguing with excrement about who’s worse.

2 Likes

I am a mental health professional and I would love to do a case study on this man. He is the definition of an extreme narcissist egomaniac. I’m certain it would be revered and studied as much as the Stanford prison experiment. :smile: I love this self-justifying, liberating concept of “If you do not agree with me, you’re jealous of me! If you’re ratings are lower than mine, your opinion or criticism of me, and what I say is invalid.” It’s either one of two things–1. He lives the happiest of lives, impervious to what he really is, and blissful in his own ignorant self-worth or 2. He’s miserably living a lie, and knows deep down, he’s a fraud in every sense of the word. Which ever way, from someone who is entranced with the brain and how it works, and it’s power over the human body, I am utterly fascinated by Bill O’Reilly…disgustingly fascinated, but fascinated none-the-less.

12 Likes

You could equally apply that observation to Ben Carson, most of the Republican candidates, and most of the Fox News anchors/pundits. But who’s counting?

5 Likes

how sweet to be an idiot

2 Likes

1 Like

So very true, Losamigos. It blankets them all.

1 Like