Discussion: Bernie Sanders' Top Campaign Strategists Quit

1 Like

Good strategy.

26 Likes

(clears throat)
BWHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!

32 Likes

Mulvey helped craft the firm’s ads for Sanders, including his most famous commercial, which featured the Simon & Garfunkel song “America.”

And lots of white people.

25 Likes

Back to the drawing board!

5 Likes

Hmm not going well.

6 Likes

How is it that Tad Devine has apparently been advising Bernie Sanders for the last two years and we didn’t know? Nobody told us? Ted Devine is not loyal to the United States. He’s loyal to money and that is it. Who among us has broken bread and shared the spoils of Russian oligarch and Kremlin money along side 2 Russian agents and indicted/convited criminals and profited from it? Who else would have immediately recognized the tactics that the Russians were deploying in the presidential primaries and would have advised Bernie Sanders to stay in the race, harden his message, and align to the very themes that the Russians were pushing against Hillary Clinton? Answer: No one but Tad Devine. He was uniquely positioned to push Bernie in a direction that aligned with Russia’s campaign against HRC.

That dude lined his pockets the whole time, making an exorbitant amount of money per month from those $27 contributions. Ted Devine is a poisonous figure in American politics. Bernie Sanders showed extremely poor judgment, at best, at hiring and retaining him, and apparently continuing to seek his counsel over two years. He even allowed Devine to advise him after Devine testified in the Manafort trial!!!

To me, this alone is disqualifying for Bernie Sanders. Many Democratic voters feel the same though they won’t say so openly.

81 Likes

Yeah I have considered Bernie as much of a fool for Putin as Jill Stein has been. It’s just that Jill doesn’t have a horde of bros to throw up all kinds of walls and defenses and moats around her like Bernie has. You don’t get clobbered from 50 directions when you say it about Stein.

But Bernie has taken advantage of the situation in every conceivable way.

51 Likes

Doing so would unleash the trolls.

25 Likes

Well, i’ve certainly come to see Bernie as a quintessential, self-centered political opportunist. Tad Devine was an opportunity he could exploit for his own gain.

I’m not longer a fan of Bernie Sanders. His presence as a candidate is becoming caustic to thousands and thousands of his previous supporters.

32 Likes
7 Likes

I was a Sanders fan until he started speaking and acting immaturely leading up to the Democratic Convention

Russian money or not, THAT lost me right there…and should have been a warning sign for others.

32 Likes

“We just didn’t have a meeting of the minds,” Longabaugh told NBC.

“Because Bernie has lost his,” he continued.

14 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

I mean, any time a campaign gets rid of a toad like Tad Devine, I have to applaud them.

But were I inclined to support Senator Sanders in this primary, this would have me a little spooked. Shouldn’t you ensure that everybody is on the same page before you announce your candidacy?

24 Likes

Not much to add about this except it seems improbable to me that three high-level people would quit a national political campaign over “creative differences.” That’s more a “no comment” than anything.

54 Likes

“Creative differences”? So Bernie’s campaign has become the new Han Solo movie?

18 Likes

:laughing: jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

7 Likes

And they’re taking their name off the project!

19 Likes

Good. I hope his campaign crumbles into chaos.

11 Likes