Discussion: Bernie Sanders Cuts His Head While Campaigning In South Carolina

5 Likes

3 Likes

I’m sure blood didn’t come out!

1 Like

Schrödinger’s candidate (Senate/Independent; Presidency/Democrat) is still alive.

2 Likes

That would even be funnier if I didn’t expect Susan Serendipity to actually do it.

8 Likes

Well, I believe that it WAS the edge of a glass shower door, since Bernie is running as a Democrat. If he was a Republican it would have probably been due to a crack whore with a broken beer bottle, because, hey, that’s the way they roll.

8 Likes

Remember when Hillary had pneumonia and the media ripped her to shreds?

29 Likes

On the plus side President of the United States is no longer the most demanding job on the planet.

5 Likes

Ouch.

I didn’t want to laugh. But I did. I am a failed human being.

12 Likes

and then Jane Sanders and Nina Turner went on national TV to use Republican talking points to criticize the glass shower door.

7 Likes

Oh, don’t lie, Bernie. We know Hillary kicked your ass again.

15 Likes

Susan Collins just called a press conference where she threatened to break ranks with her party and demand glass shower door regulation in exchange for some publicity.

11 Likes

Things like this happening are the reason that the Secret Service hose down Donald Trump in the White House back yard.

7 Likes

How is it Bernie ran into a glass shower door? Will the press ask? Or do they save that kind of scrutiny for the ladies?

16 Likes

Meanwhile, somewhere in Iowa

6 Likes

The big bandage is a better look for a candidate than “Single-payer health care? Meh.”

4 Likes

The only reason anyone even liked that door is because of it has a vagina.
Admittedly, though, that’s a pretty neat trick.

6 Likes

“All hail our corporate shower doors!”

2 Likes

GTFO now, Bernie.

2 Likes

Your assessment is correct.

Human beings cannot fail. They can only be failed.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available