Discussion: Bernie Sanders Cuts His Head While Campaigning In South Carolina

Keeping one’s balance is a challenging task for the old folks. Maybe they should geriatric-proof his lodgings.

That patch on Burnty’s head will remain a meme for quite awhile.

9 Likes

Especially the old white critters. They’ve proven to be especially unbalanced for quite some time.

7 Likes

We don’t have to imagine: the experiment was done in 2016, was not it?

4 Likes

I am waiting when Sanders will say that it was not a glass door – he was breaking the glass ceiling.

4 Likes

Joke aside, that is a monementally hideous look for a Presidential hopeful.

15 Likes

Didn’t he have an episode or two on the campaign trail last itme?

Realistically of course a campaign shouldn’t be a physically grueling trek – we’re choosing a chief executive, not a champion. But realism and the US parted ways some time ago.

6 Likes

Shower Door Announces 2020 Presidential Bid

13 Likes

BREAKING: Turns out Shower Door was a member of a notorious head hacking group!

Rabid squirrel attack?

2 Likes

He’s gonna have a hell of a shiner by Monday, I’ll bet.
Bernie, just knock it off and stay in the Senate where you can still do some good. You’re making Pete look better every day. And younger.

7 Likes

Was it a slow news day? I didn’t think so, but here’s the proof that I was wrong.

2 Likes

Ouch that’s got to hurt

1 Like

Good look, Grandpa. Hike up those pants about another inch and a half and you’re all set.

8 Likes

I guess he’s feeling the bern.

2 Likes

On the other hand, the white of the bandage really brings out the brown in his liver spots.

9 Likes

That depends entirely on the specifics. I’ve seen some glass shower doors that can tear you up if you catch the corner of them wrong.

A 78 year-old Presidential candidate having problems with balance is certainly relevant. You can bet the Republicans are saving the picture of B.S. with a big bandage on his head for a campaign meme about him being unbalanced.

B.S. didn’t face attacks in 2016 because Hillary refrained from offending him and the Republicans had their guns trained on her. This cycle will be different.

14 Likes

Don’t worry — the Sanders campaign is working with Bernie to make sure this doesn’t happen again:

3 Likes

This time the cute little birdie landed on his head and tried to peck his eyes out.

Birdie ain’t falling for Bernie’s crap this time.

6 Likes

Problems with balance? I’m 73. I have very little less balance than I did when I was 40. Which is to say that I was a klutz then, too.

(I do not want Bernie to be the nominee. Age is part of it–and even a bigger part of why I don’t want Joe Biden, whom I like a lot more, to be the nominee. But this is a non-story.)

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available