Discussion: Bernie Sanders Cuts His Head While Campaigning In South Carolina

I’m older than Bernie and I tore my rotator cuff getting bucked off a horse I was training. Some of you have already decided you will quit living after 60 or so it seems, most people don’t hurt themselves sitting in their Barco lounger. Age is a state of mind, and Bernie is in his 20’s mentally, unlike our 100 year old president.

3 Likes

Biden has way too much baggage I think. Soon the videos of him saying Roe v Wade went too far, or the Anita Hill debacle, or him supporting the Iraq invasion will surface. He looks old, acts old, sounds old, thinks old. Name recognition will only get you so far.

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily disagree.

But imagine being Obama and having to decide whether to endorse Biden or someone else.

well us “bernouts” will just not vote. Likes of you will need it by the barrel

And then complain again when folks assign you part of the blame for the outcome. Self awareness is hard…

3 Likes

Such an old fashioned bandage.

2 Likes

That’s a stupid response. And I don’t think you’re stupid but … let’s review.

You said you “know that there are many folks who want to have B.S.'s coronation now.” I asked you to name just one such person. The one person you named then told you that you were mistaken; and you admitted it openly.

Which leaves zero as the number of people you’ve identified “who want to have B.S.'s coronation now.”

Then you said:

My substantiation is based on countless conversations and observations that I’m unable and certainly unwilling to provide for your mastication.

Clearly your understanding of the word “substantiation” is … highly unusual.

For reference: If you are “unable and certainly unwilling” to provide information, that’s fine, really, but in that case do try not to use the word “substantiation” to describe your hand-waving.

Thanks for your concern, but it was misplaced. I wasn’t consuming the soup …

@darcy @tena @rollinnolan @moderately @pacifictime

1 Like

Stir that pot! Stir it!

3 Likes

If encouraging people to think about what they say is stirring the pot, then, yes, I will try!

Oy gevalt!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

That’s one “ha” short.

:joy:

THIS is stirring the pot, that’s what I was saying. Picketty-poo and a string of callouts. Looks more like attention-seeking than serious rhetoric to me.

But hey, I’m just an observer in this “fight.” I remember how involved I could get in picketty poo myself, back in the day. “Somebody’s WRONG on the Internet!”

2 Likes

If you say so, but I prefer to think of it as a clear response to unserious rhetoric – which is literally what it was.

Okay.

1 Like

Your little pass-by trollings effect exactly … NO ONE ----

I can hardly believe you nits get paid for it —

“Hey, I didn’t get a ‘harumph’ out of that guy!”

2 Likes

I am not complaining, you are

It will get you the votes of the Reagan Democrats. Which plus those swayed by liking Joe may be enough for him to take the primaries. So far Joe Biden has been polling well.

No, you were more or less threatening to hold your breath until you turn blue and telling us to see how we like it. Bernie cannot win the general unless he can get almost all the Hillary voters. How do you rate his chances of doing that?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available