Discussion: Benghazi Committee Eats Its Own Ahead Of Hillary Clinton Testimony

Discussion for article #241891

“This information, the name of a human source, is some of the most protected information in our intelligence community, the release of which could jeopardize not only national security but also human lives,” Gowdy wrote. “Armed with that information, Secretary Clinton forwarded the email to a colleague—debunking her claim that she never sent any classified information from her private email address.”

Does the name “Valerie Plame” ring a bell, mr. Gowdy ?

6 Likes

Good! What a waste of time and taxpayers dollars!

So let me get this straight-

Rep. Trey Gowdy has no independent or inherent authority to classify U.S. official documents; yet in this instance he is permitted to create the fiction of impropriety through the doctoring of existing documents, in such a way as to give them the appearance of being redacted. Without any legal consequences to himself or his accomplices.

Who granted Gowdy the spurious authority to redact documents the CIA and State Department both declared as unclassified? How is this not fraud?

If I work at the Post Office does that mean I get to create my own stamps? Of course not. There is a professional division tasked with that responsibility. Gowdy is out of control.

Special Prosecutor for Trey Gowdy

3 Likes

It’s about time the Democratic members of this committee are taking palpable action. Match every future GOP leak with one of your own!

Pretty much proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that this committee has nothing now and never did. Believe me, if they had something concrete, they’d be taking action, not falsifying information.

Gowdy is a sacrificial lamb with goofy hair.