Discussion: Benghazi Chair Accidentally Leaks Same Information He Criticized Clinton Of Mishandling

Discussion for article #241917

See? Told him his week was only going to get worse :stuck_out_tongue:

52 Likes

D’Oh!

2 Likes

Think last week was the worst week of your life?

Say hello to MONDAY of THIS one!

39 Likes

Conducting a political witch hunt is hard, I mean really hard. You have to actually think and read and redact. When does the investigation of Inspector Clueless begin.

I think we might want to file this under “Karma is a bitch.”

31 Likes

Hi there My name is Trey Gowdy and I’m a dumbfuck from South Carolina who makes a bag of rocks seem intelligent.
Rick Perry told me his IQ went up when he put on glasses . Didn’t work for me

41 Likes

This is supposed to be their A-game.

45 Likes

Crikey, Monday’s not even yet fully in the can and ALREADY Trey-Trey is dissembling. At this rate, my normal weekly popcorn supply won’t last thru one day.

13 Likes

They must grade on a steep curve…

10 Likes

I think this particular GO(T)P nutjob is from the insane asylum of South Carolina!

2 Likes

Hoo boy Hillary is going to own him Thursday .
That will be the end of it

9 Likes

Yes you are right Fixxed it

Members of Congress do not classify material. Executive agencies do. Unless Gowdy can get a DIA / CIA type to say the material was classified it isn’t. he can’t make it so. No matter how much he may want it to have been.

24 Likes

R U riffing off Trey-Trey’s A-frame 'do?

“This Committee will come to odor.”

9 Likes

He needs to go back to doing guest spots on Forensic Files.

2 Likes

Clearly, these Select Committee activities are a grave threat to national security.

Fortunately, a minor procedural change will eliminate the threat without reducing any of the benefits committee bring to our nation and our security. Going forward, the irregular schedule of committee hearings and discussion will be replaced by a weekly schedule of one hour of Sesame Street videos on Tuesday afternoon.

13 Likes

Trey appears to suffer from microcephaly, aka / he is a “pinhead.”

4 Likes

This guy has a terrible self image issue.

1 Like

Tres Gowdy is also tres stupid.

8 Likes

OMFG.

Seriously dude, you’re a moran!

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available