Discussion: Ben Shapiro Gets Pouty, Storms Out Of Interview After Tough Questioning

1 Like

It’s not the “dark ages” it’s the”days of the coat hanger.”

27 Likes

My next (okay, first) fortune will come from the success of Druul, which will sell flavored shoes to conservatives.

32 Likes

Ben Shapiro stormed out after getting some tough questions?

My, you would almost think he was a conservative Republican or something!

And Ben, honey - the “liberal agenda” canard don’t work anymore, especially when you’re appearing on the BBC.

48 Likes

“As I’m not familiar with him or his work, I misinterpreted his antagonism as political Leftism.”

It just proves that right wingers come with a desire to attack regardless of facts.

66 Likes

He seems nice.

13 Likes

Or in other words, “Mistakes were made.” by whom is not specified, and th einterviewer was not cowed by his magnificence.

5 Likes

At the risk of wearing down the obvious, what a fucking, stupid snowflake!

36 Likes

Poor baby, made very uncomfortable when confronted with what everyone outside of the U.S.rightwing crank bubble sees (both in and beyond the U.S.) when reading/hearing/listening to radical laws, positions, proposals. Because when looked at with open eyes, rather than the blinders of the accepted extremism as a norm, those are cruel, barbaric, backwards leaning laws, positions and proposals.

Go jump in a lake Ben. Cool off - and maybe wake up a little bit.

24 Likes

“You talk about undermining the public discourse,” Shapiro continued toward the end of the interview. “It seems to me that simply going through and finding lone things that sound bad out of context, and then hitting people with them, is a way for you to make a quick buck on BBC off the fact that I’m popular and no one has ever heard of you.”

Doesn’t know who his interviewer is.

Doesn’t know how the BBC is funded.

Doesn’t know shit from shinola.

Perfect spokescritter for the Trump World Order.

63 Likes

Well, everyone knows how horribly aggressive the BBC is…

14 Likes

He was served.

1 Like

Brilliant!

1 Like

You google Andrew Neil, you go to his Wiki page, you scroll down to “political positions,” you skim that, and poof! You know more about Andrew Neil than this sloppy, superficial fake knew about his interviewer when he sat down and put the mike on. It would have taken him literally two minutes to do all that. He could have done it in the cab ride to the studio.

55 Likes

That would have cut into his masturbation time.

33 Likes

Ben Shapiro Gets Pouty, Storms Out Of Interview After Tough Questioning

Ben Shapiro, plumbing new and deeper depths of stupidity and irrelevance. Every day.

18 Likes

I can kind of sympathize. I would have had to google “Ben Shapiro” to figure out who / what he was.

28 Likes

MOO:

22 Likes

And Shapiro’s unique SCHSTICK-with his praying in public religious profession and Harvard education-was supposed to be the shinny new SMART one?

PROPAGANDA RULE ONE: Propaganda only works in it sealed vacuum.

Shapiro was planted and grew in a world where they have a one-sided debate against liberal straw men of their own creation. And, surprise surprise! To their fans, they ALWAYS WIN. EVERT TIME.

20 Likes

It’s called The Art of the Deal.

Conservatives everywhere are coming unglued. Their only recourse is to grab their guns and mow down anything that even looks like a liberal.

To save freedom.

5 Likes