Discussion: Ben Carson Suggests Swarm Attack To Thwart Mass Shootings (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #241447

Poor Ambien Ben. He imagines there are three fearless young American men like those on the train in France standing by everywhere he goes. And he’d issue the orders to attack. Priceless.

30 Likes

With Carson’s degree of mental illness, I would have thought that he was talking about releasing bees on the shooter.

14 Likes

i have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Carson would immediately cower under such a situation. The man is grotesquely ignorant of the dynamics involved. Furthermore, his comments amount to insulting the victims. And I hope some of the victim’s families make that quite clear to his face. Only a handful of people are as vile as he is.

38 Likes

When I think they can’t sink lower, I get proven wrong yet again. We did have a hero in that massacre–and he took 7 bullets. It didn’t stop squat. Don’t hate, nick, don’t hate. What a struggle I’m having…

26 Likes

Oh good lord. Folks: no one, NO ONE, knows what they will or won’t do in a situation like this unless it happens to them. There are too many variables, and no one course of action will work for all of them. Best thing, I would think, is to get away or conceal yourself if you can; otherwise, all bets are off.

32 Likes

I certainly hope none of the Oregon survivors hear this particular thoughtless and intemperate remark by this thoughtless & intemperate remark machine.

25 Likes

Well, in his case, he is right. They are called “Paid Security”.

6 Likes

you first, tough guy…

i swear, the friggin embarrassment of these clowns; and imagining what allies must be thinking… not to mention putin pissing himself laughing at the threats these dumbfucks are spouting…

it’s almost too depressing.

7 Likes

The recent Louisiana state trooper killer and the France train shooter were stopped by people without guns.

20 Likes

“Monday morning quarterback”; “armchair general”; add “GOP candidate tough guy” to the list.

7 Likes

All these folks have to either justify the status quo or enact proposals that, as near as I can tell, will only make already-bad situations even worse, are hypotheticals and “if wishes were horses” kinds of thinking.

On the other hand, there are plenty of data that show us what is, which, apparently, the engagement with which is a political act. Well, then.

1 Like

Ben says it’s our fault we’re getting shot, for not leading a Pickett’s Charge against an armed lunatic.
Crickets on keeping the lunatic from being armed in the first place - worse than crickets, active opposition.
Right now it seems like a great idea to swarm the forces keeping us from a sane gun policy.

24 Likes

Then we’d see what “Physician heal thyself” looks like.

12 Likes

Carson said. "I would say, 'Hey guys, everybo

BANG!!

dy attack him.

Any other ideas?

34 Likes

Did anybody catch when asked if he would go he replies
I would have so much on my addenda I would probably just go to the NEXT one

1 Like

And this guy is a frontrunner?

2 Likes

Ben Carson to America: If you see something, zerg rush it. (Click for Google Easter Egg.)

(I don’t want to mock too hard, though - at least he’s not recommending a full-on, guns blazing approach.)

1 Like

'I Would Not Just Stand There And Let Him Shoot Me’

Thanks for playing Doc–
Your parting gifts await!

jw1

5 Likes

On McDonnell’s program there was the beginning of a sensible discussion on controlling gun violence with initial small measures, background checks, stricter licensing, etc., but the discussion unfortunately was between Tim Pawlenty and E.J. Dionne, and Pawlenty hijacked it He kept going back to justifications of the status quo never acknowledging that anything constructive could be done but shutting every idea down. The Second Amendment was mentioned more than a few times as well.

2 Likes