Discussion for article #232841
This reminds me to get my xenophobe booster.
Jenny McCarthy’s undocumented?!?!!?!?
Another member of the Stupid outbreak!!!
It may have started from ______________________? Fill it in.
Conductor of the Crazy Train.
You can always count on republicans to spread fear and hate. What a repulsive political party.
I knew he sounded too reasonable when he was pro-vaccination. He got media attention, and now he gets some more.
Idiot.
would you let this idiot perform brain surgery on your loved one?
So all US citizens have been vaccinated?
On a serious note, my answer would be NO. I am a well-adjusted gay American male who sincerely would be concerned about this man’s ideology/religiosity with regards to GLBTQ folks working its way into the care he’d administer. No, I would seek out another physician. Sad, but this is true because of his past remarks about us and his (non) belief in rights for us or even just our humanity.
So Ben Carson thinks to himself,
“how do I avoid losing my celebrity status among the Tea Party from saying everyone should be vaccinated? Wait! I’ve got it, I’ll blame it on the Illegal Immigrants, scaring my own crazies into getting their vaccines and regaining my status as one of them.”
Well, if a broken clock is right once per day, it still has to tick off midnight sooner or later.
Punch down. Always punch down. That’s how you survive as a member of a minority in the GOP.
Is it just me, or does Carson’s head look like it’s covered in cannabis crystals? That would explain a lot.
Wow Ben !! What about the poor ?? Or the lame, the halt, the deaf,the dumb or the blind.
Jesus H. Christ on a bicycle … can’t you people … oh fuck it, you can’t argue with idiots. Like one of the Pretty Good Rules states: " Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig enjoys it."
Yoohoo, Ben? We had it under control did we? Now, tell me what happens when an undocumented person comes to the United States if every citizen is immunized?
HermanCain’s lookin’ good these days.
Five, presumably unvaccinated, Disney employees caught the measles. Patient zero has yet to be identified and Dr. Carson takes a shot at the undocumented.
I think he’s missing a step or two from his analysis.
Dear Dr. Carson, Please stop making other SDAs look bad with your ignorance. Thank you.
Knew it would be long before the Doctor was back on the crazy train… CHOO CHOO.
No, not a chance.