Discussion: Ben Carson Favorably Compares ISIS To American Patriots

Discussion for article #232126

Please, oh please, run for President. I might even have to donate.

5 Likes

“They got the wrong philosophy, but they’re willing to die for what they believe, while we are busily giving away every belief and every value for the sake of political correctness,” Carson reportedly said to applause.

I haven’t given away any of my beliefs for the sake of political correctness. Not a single one. I don’t know what the hell this loon is talking about.

16 Likes

This supposedly brilliant neurosurgeon is a fucking functional idiot…a veritable ‘idiot savant’…

15 Likes

He is, but it’s kind of sad. He has come out, long ago, against for profit insurance companies and was the first surgeon to ever successfully separate twins conjoined at the head. I think he retired and misses the attention of being the most brilliant person in the operating room.

5 Likes

“If only WE were as dedicated to our TeaParty craziness as ISIS is to theirs…”

7 Likes

Typical - half the truth. You can do a lot of damage with that. Some Americans (not all) were willing to lose their fortunes and their lives in the revolution. But what is it we’re giving away again? It’s a nasty world, and I think the people inside the beltway - between scenes and acts from Red Versus Blue - actually have to contend with some real facts, notable among which is that oceans aren’t the defense they once were. For ‘Dr.’ Carson, I suggest he become a better actor. The cast of Red Versus Blue is better than anything Hollywood or Broadway has to offer.

1 Like

This guy is turning into Herman Cain without the Pokémon.

4 Likes

Ben Carson is a national embarrassment.

5 Likes

Nope. Supercrazy stalking horse Republican candidates get used by the MSM as a way to implicitly send a message that the other right wing extremists running are sensible centrists.

Of course, that breaks down when all you’ve got are right wing extremist crazyheads competing to out-crazy each other running against one rich turd whose sole conviction is adding the presidency to the trophies on his vanity wall might finally fill that big empty hole inside him like last time.

6 Likes

One of the strange thing about doctors, even good ones, is that a lot of them know absolutely nothing about the rest of the world. Carson appears to be an extreme example of this. And to go along with this, they often believe they know everything about things that they know squat about.

10 Likes

The man is not well.

2 Likes

This is so spot on. Ben craves attention and is not satisfied with no longer being the media darling. Casting himself in the glow of the bright lights of the political world fits this need. The only issue was where to turn. Well, he turned right and ran into a light pole.

Too bad he couldn’t have been as savvy and backbone straight as C. Edward Koop. He might have been able to transfer his incredible medical skills into something meaningful, even in the political world.

3 Likes

Just because you are good in an operating theater, doesn’t mean you’re knowledgeable on every topic on which you opine.

2 Likes

1h

This supposedly brilliant neurosurgeon is a fucking functional idiot…a veritable ‘idiot savant’…

Well you don’t have to be a brain surgeon to figure…oh wait

Never mind

3 Likes

I wonder if he is still against for-profit insurance companies?

Those snuff movies must turn him on more than anyone thought.

And while we’re invoking living in Nazi Germany: HOW ARE YOU STILL ON THE LOOSE IF THAT’S THE CASE???

I know he said it, but did he plagiarize it?

1 Like

I’m going with… No. But I don’t know. I think, and I’m drawing from imperfect recollection, he hates the affordable care act, so I’m not sure where he stands.

What. An. Ass.

1 Like