Discussion: Ben Carson: ‘Elderly’ Trump Should Release His Medical Records Too! (VIDEO)

He’s only 64; what is his excuse for behaving like a brain-damaged narcoleptic? Please stop the bullshit, GOP. It’s as if you have nothing else left. For some reason I feel like sharpening up Trump’s Razor…

13 Likes

Elderly?
Dr Ben woke up to say:
“I think that somebody who is running for President of the United
States, particularly if they’re elderly, and that would include both
candidates, should disclose their medical history,” Carson, a surrogate
for Trump’s campaign, said. Trump is 70 years old and Hillary Clinton is

Medical history …yes, release the records. I’d be interested in trump’s cholesterol level and A1C for instance.
Elderly is a state of mind, not necessarily body.

7 Likes

“As people get older, things begin to happen to them.”

Like early-onset dementia.

7 Likes

The Times article clearly states that Hillary has released more than Trump, but less than previous candidates. So what’s the standard? McCain? Trump’s release (a letter) has been widely ridiculed. Yet it is Trump’s surrogate (albeit Carson) who says more should be released. Hey, dude, it’s put up or shut-up. And what about those tax returns?

6 Likes

sotto voce Carson - He’s crazy! Old! Could drop at any minute! Ill! Demented! Pick me! Pick me!

3 Likes

I don’t want to know if someone has some urinary incontinence—which could be the case with either one. That’s just one example in a long list of issues which can affect older people which won’t affect job performance.
I’d be satisfied with knowing some indicators of health.

3 Likes

Sure. It makes sense. I mean, it’s not brain surgery.

4 Likes

Then Ben added …

" And, we need to put all the immigrants into a pyramid while they wait for their deportation … That way they’ll have plenty of food " —

5 Likes

Wow, you win whatever passed for the internets in ancient Egypt for this comment.
Ha ha ha.
Eat your black, illiterate heart out, Eustace!!

3 Likes

To date, Trump and Clinton have each only released short medical statements in 2015 and offered no further details about their medical histories, which the New York Times notes is a departure from past candidates.

Nice equivalency, Katherine Krueger. Clinton's statement of good general health was issued by a respected doctor:

Hillary Clinton is a healthy 67-year-old woman who suffers from hypothyroidism, seasonal allergies and takes blood thinners as a precaution against clots, according to a two-page letter from her personal physician released Friday afternoon by her campaign.
“Her cancer screening evaluations are all negative,” Dr. Lisa Bardack, chair of internal medicine at the Mount Kisco Medical Group, and Clinton’s physician since 2001, wrote, summarizing Clinton’s health history. “She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/hillary-clinton-health-excellent-doctor-letter-2016-campaign-120861

Trump's physician issued a one page letter that has been judged laughable by numerous doctors asked to review it and give their opinion of its medical worth. It was likely written by Trump himself. Are you, as a journalist, after studying each candidate's approach to transparency regarding their personal health, going to assert they're on equal ground on this matter? Really? Geez............
22 Likes

Oooooooooh, anyone wanna make a bet on how long before Donnie flames old Bennie on the word “elderly”??

Bet there will be a tweet or six about it today. Any takers??

4 Likes

Ben Carson is a natural, dead pan comedian and he doesn’t even know it!!! Hilarious!!!

8 Likes

Yeah, but I gotta admit, I like Carson’s line. I’m Carson’s age, and things are beginning to happen to me.

5 Likes

Remember to see a physician immediately if those things persist for more than four hours.

3 Likes

What a buffoon…I saw him this morning and he was lecturing and whining and sniveling…I know he has ‘gifted hands’ but the man has a screw loose. You must be desperate to have this man on…for anything.

3 Likes

There goes Carson’s Surgeon General offer! Sad.

7 Likes

They’re already vetting the SG candidates.
One question: “Do condoms cause STDs?”

2 Likes

I’m 14 years younger. Things are happening to me.
They likely started happening to you too about this age, but you just forgot :wink:

7 Likes

I have long wondered if brain surgeon Ben Carson took the dictum “Physician, heal thyself” a bit too literally at some point in his career.