Discussion: Ben Carson: Cop Shooting Of S.C. Black Man Was An 'Execution'

Discussion for article #235156

Oh Geez Ben, Ya think? What a brave brave statement of the obvious! Something penetrated through the thick noggin of our esteemed neurosurgeon.

6 Likes

It’s impossible to argue with video.

1 Like

Oh some folks on Twitter are doing a great job of blaming the guy that was murdered.

As for Carson, he’s right. Wish more conservatives were as blunt on this issue as he is being.

3 Likes

Well, I should have said for smart people. And maybe it’s just me, but isn’t twitter is a horrible format for an argument?

3 Likes

RINO alert! Now he’s talking like a Democrat.

1 Like

He’d be praising the cop if there wasn’t any video.

11 Likes

He just lost the South Carolina republican primary

5 Likes

better watch out ben carson. the crowd you cater to would have no problem with what happened. dont overstep your place with the white fox news crowd republicans you crow to everyday or they will show you just where you belong and its not with them. get one thing straight… your tolerated by the republicans mainly because your black and you like to talk crap on the president. the minute you start siding with a black man over a white man no matter the circumstance you will be shown the door.

5 Likes

QuoteFix:

‘Certainly that policeman was too quick to do it.’
Dr Carson continued, “If the officer had just chased his quarry
for another 15 seconds he would have been well out of video range.”

jw1

11 Likes

“this provides an excellent opportunity for law enforcement personnel across the country to really come out and condemn this.”

What a horrible thing to say. This man becomes less presidential and more vile by the moment.

Way to grab that low hanging fruit, Dr. Carson! Aim high!

3 Likes

No snark for this. It takes an in-your-face senseless murder for Ben Carson to finally understand that white police might occasionally misuse their power of life and death over African Americans. And this guy gets deliriously applauded at CPAC and such places for denying such realities most days of the year. It’s like Yorick’s skull: the jokes wear thin when there’s an actual death at the heart of it. SMH.

5 Likes

Ben Carson, at long last, does indeed have a tiny smidgeon of human decency. But he still belongs on the SPLC hate speech watch list.

How long before he blames Obama?

2 Likes

More proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day…

2 Likes

This is what political analysts term broken-clock-right-twice-a-day phenomenon.

Somehow he left out the part where it’s all Obama’s fault.

1 Like

You beat me to it.

1 Like

It really throws my day when Dr. Ben comes up with a reasonable and totally correct observation…It makes me think I should go back to bed. I worry about him.

2 Likes

When Ben Carson throws you under the bus, you are tasting Firestones.