Discussion: Beck Addresses 'RAPE!' Skits With Monologue On Sexual Abuse In His Family (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #223298

So is Beck saying he was raped?

Edit: More likely deflecting criticism of the Blaze’s rape skits by crying “I’m the victim!”

6 Likes

Not to lecture you on rape Glenn, but as a rule, in comedy, rape just doesn’t bring the laughs like, say–Oh, I dunno-- like murder does.

8 Likes

I hate to say this but…I haven’t found too many people who were molested or abused sexually or raped who find rape jokes laughable or even appropriate. Beck, sounds like you were just trying to make an excuse.

13 Likes

Telling rape jokes and then being indignant when they fall flat is a so twisted you have to tip your hat.

Taking the high road as tho the critics of your rape jokes are way out of bounds is just perfect for Beck.

7 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Beck can use a lot of flowery language and heated passion, but what he’s really talking about here is ‘legitimate’ rape.

4 Likes

Beck has some serious disconnect. Or was this simply his "I have a “raped friend” defense?

4 Likes

Raped Daddy…“My raped Daddy can beat your raped friend”…that sort of thing.

2 Likes

It seems to me that the Beckster is telling folks not to do the very thing that he is doing? But of course that doesn’t surprise me. When ever a Conservative accuses someone of doing something, 99.9% of the time they are doing that very thing.

3 Likes

conservatives are always the victims, aren’t they.

2 Likes

An unexpected, though not surprising insight into the formation of the sociopath we have come to know as Glenn Beck.
Again, because I never tire of it:

4 Likes

Unless he was actually sodomized to death, I don’t care. Wake me when he joins Breitbart in hell.

4 Likes

Not exactly rape, more like…rapeyness…

2 Likes

“If you had the facts on how brutal rape is, it shows how awful your peer-reviewed study questions really are,”

If they “had the facts???”

Only an empathy-free psychopath like Beck would assume that you have to experience rape personally to know that it’s a horrifying experience.

1 Like

Glenn, maybe your dad was asking for it. I mean, all I am saying is that you can’t say if your dad was sexually abused or not. Maybe he was wearing suggestive clothing. Maybe he wanted it, said yes, but then changed his mind. Who are you to call your dad’s lover an abuser? You weren’t there, were you?

3 Likes

Just because someone has experienced a particular crime first hand, doesn’t always mean that they have the best pint of view on the subject. For ex., even if this story is true (maybe yes) , Beck doesn’t seem to have learned a suitable lesson from it: the subject of rape is NOT meant for jokes. Period. Just because he has suffered from some aspect of it hasn’t given him the ability to understand the seriousness of the subject. His smug sanctimony on the criticism is worthless.

So, - YES, I’m saying that he can go fuck himself with a serrated broomstick.

2 Likes

The man is a completely insane fuckwit.

3 Likes

As to the star of the Crying Game here, I’m sorry that he’s lived with rape but I’m even more sorry that he apparently hasn’t learned any lessons from the experience.

2 Likes

Parading his self-absorption is Beck’s stock-in-trade. His faux indignation is only part of his self-serving shtick.