Discussion: Barr To Hold 9:30 AM Press Conference Thursday For Mueller Report Release

Can we ask him hard questions?

4 Likes

And if not. Yes. Next question.

1 Like

The mainstream stenographers will fuck this up. My only question is how badly? And then I think of Ken Dilanian.

12 Likes

He’ll announce the exoneration and deification of the abomination. Then he’ll announce that the DOJ will be prosecuting Hillary, Obama, Adam Schiff, Rachel Maddow, and Marcy Wheeler. It’s all a patriotic effort to root out subversives and MAGA, Baby!

3 Likes

Not sure about bright or believable, but not the worst anymore.

2 Likes

Just some more deleted expletives from Republicans.

2 Likes

This is gonna make Barnum and Bailey look like a high tea at Downton Abbey.

2 Likes

Guess the font size is too big to fit, “Trump’s Hand-picked Lackey Who Expressed Doubts About Legitimacy of Mueller Report Will Now Tell Us What in the Report We Should Be Allowed to See. Are We in the Media Going to Fall For it - Again? Looks Like!!!”

2 Likes

nice drop-shadow!

1 Like

I guess that means no more delays, it will be delivered if he is holding a press conference.

Every time he lies, Barr’s nose grows—this time, two fingers longer—and then he tells two more lies in quick succession, while the fairy laughs at him and poor Barr, “getting quite confused,” finds himself with such a long nose that he can’t even run from the house to hide his shame; his nose has grown to such an enormous size that it won’t fit through the door.

From The Adventures of Bill Barr, by Carlo Collodi.

5 Likes

Gota sell his version.

According to WP Trump announced it.

9 Likes

Do. Not. Trust. This. Man.

EVER

6 Likes

Mercifully, It’ll be 6:30 in Tucson (no dst in AZ, except Navajo Res). Looks like a great day to sleep in a little.

ETA

Indeed.

17 Likes

What new hoax is Barr going to peddle tomorrow?
More pro-Drumpfian sound bites for Individual1 to falsely trumpet or tweet?

Thanks BUT NO thanks…
Stop misleading Americans as you’ve previously done in 1989 (See ICYMI 1)
Enough of your hoaxer, hackster, partisan cover-up now and in 1992 (See ICYMI 2)

You are suppose to be the USAG for American People, NOT Cover-Up General of Individual1!

Just release ALL of Mueller’s Report and underlying evidence to Congress & it’s pertinent committees AND release the actual Mueller Report summary for the public, NOT your summary non-summary!

ICYMI:

1- In 1989, Barr has already MISLED Congress in omitting parts of Justice Dep’t Memo using exactly the same phrase “summarizes the principal conclusions” as he did in his 3rd letter to Congress re:Mueller’s Report!

https://www.justsecurity.org/63635/barrs-playbook-he-misled-congress-when-omitting-parts-of-justice-dept-memo-in-1989/2

For a man who makes his living using words, Barr has doing VERBAL CONTORTIONS with his letters to Congress…
1st letter was req’d, 2nd letter summarized Mueller’s Report with his own opinion/sound bites, 3rd letter says his 2nd letter was not a summary but a “summary of principal conclusions” in other words, a summary non-summary. Note: it’s the same phrase used in 1989!

2- In 1992, Barr was referred to as COVER-UP GENERAL Barr

3-Barr has already predetermined that Individual1 cannot commit obstruction of justice in his unsolicited memo
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/24/politics/barr-memo-mueller/index.html1

4-Barr’s son-in-law was hired shortly after he was confirmed AG as Individual1’s legal adviser

11 Likes

I thought the same. 6:30 PDT is before my first cup of coffee. No way am I going to be tuned in.

5 Likes

Well, you can’t just leave people to draw their own conclusions from your very legitimate and totally on the level redactions and the fragments you regret not having redacted!

9 Likes

This is all so fucking bizarre. Barr is so far in over his chins. JC, and no Robert Mueller?

6 Likes

The word you are looking for is gyroscope.

1 Like

The DOJ said the press conference would be “limited to DOJ hard badge holding reporters only.”

But what about all of the flaccid badge holders?

4 Likes