Discussion: Barr Continues Doing Trump's Bidding By 'Investigating The Investigators'

What excuse does Mueller has to not blow the whistle on Barr and Trump? Following the rules? Following the Law? When the top law enforcement official is obviously doing the president corrupt bidding?

Rosenstein turned out to be cowardly careerist, is Mueller any better?

1 Like

We’re losing our democracy to these hacks. They need to be stopped! Arrest him and throw him in a cage!

4 Likes

William Barr:
A chubby, classless version of Winston Wolf for Team Trump.

1 Like

The thumb on the scale was Comey’s. He announced the review of Hillary emails on Weiner’s computer…(Presumably under pressure from pro-Trump NY office of FBI.) He did not say the FBI was investigating Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia. Who the hell does Barr think he is kidding? Is he nuts, corrupt, what?

3 Likes

Do you think Comey found no collusion?
Remember, he didn’t have the limitations of being guided by Rosenstein. Comey could’ve investigated anything. Financial, (laundering) Russia, Wikileaks and much more. He had many months during the campaign to discover much of what was going on. That he didn’t find anything incriminating or suspicious and the fact all he could think of to smear Trump with was some pathetic, non incriminating memos after being fired makes me question him to this day.
But he felt obligated to smear Hillary days before the election and tilt the election to Trump? Many here are too eager to swallow his bullshit.

2 Likes

After the Mueller dud, the Reps. turn the table and investigate the investigators.
The Reps. want payback.
Be prepared for two years of hints of deep state/democratic party dirty tricks.
(Note, don’t try to stop this investigation, even if it is a second witch hunt. That would be obstruction of justice!)

Lesson to be learned. Spies love to spy.
They would rather spy, than help solve problems. This whole years long episode could have come to a quick halt if the FBI and CIA had told Trump early the Russians were interested in the election and offered to help Trump make sure there were no connections, instead of just continuing to spy.

" I have more questions today than when I first started,” 

This is classic spin speech for those who choose to deflect from
obvious evidence … toward … something something

For ol’ William to not have answers …
considering the grave nature of this whole donnie episode …
and the voluminous amount of existing evidence …
points to the fact that he is a failure at this job …or …

he just hasn’t found the spin yet to fit a narrative —

The rest of his life … Barr is going to be haunted …
regardless of where he ends up …

which …I suppose … is somewhat of a comfort … albeit a cold one —

1 Like

Barr is sure acting quickly to literally destroy himself. He needs to be arrested and imprisoned for contempt.

3 Likes

This is from the Mueller report, right?

2 Likes

Or, if you’re not too shy, Kajagoogoo:

1 Like

Impeach this motherfucker if you’re not going to impeach the other one. Worst excuse for an AG ever.

3 Likes

Barr, Bolton, Pompeo, Mulvaney – pure evil.
Their place in The Inferno will be at the lowest level with the worst punishments.
It’s where corrupt officials go – those who have betrayed the public trust.
To betray, one must first have trust. It’s the Judas model.

2 Likes

Arrested by who? The FBI?
Who will prosecute? The DOJ?

I just think that we are very lucky to have this oh so cute if overweight bespectacled lil’ rodent as AG. So cute! Don’t you just wanna grab and smush those cheeky-cheeks on Billy Beaver?

I went and looked up John Mitchell, in order to remember him better. During the search, I read in Wikipedia about John Mitchell’s wife, Martha:

In the days immediately after the Watergate break-in of June 17, 1972, Mitchell enlisted former FBI agent Steve King to prevent his wife Martha from learning about the break-in or contacting reporters. While she was on a phone call with journalist Helen Thomas about the break-in, King pulled the phone cord from the wall. Mrs. Mitchell was held against her will in a California hotel room and forcefully sedated by a psychiatrist after a physical struggle with five men that left her needing stitches.[47][48] Nixon aides, in an effort to discredit her, told the press that she had a “drinking problem”.[49] Nixon was later to tell interviewer David Frost in 1977 that Martha was a distraction to John Mitchell, such that no one was minding the store, and “If it hadn’t been for Martha Mitchell, there’d have been no Watergate.”

Now, that same Steve King is our ambassador to the Czech Republic. It’s an insignificant detail and, on the other hand, a perfect example of the dumbfoundingly consistent borderline criminality of all things T----.

2 Likes

Mitchell was a crook, but he went to jail for what he did after he left as AG and was working for the campaign. I guess we’re lucky that he wasn’t AG during Watergate. The guy who was, Richard Kleindienst, was told to interfere to stop the investigation and refused. He later resigned and was replaced by Elliot Richardson who was fired in the Saturday Night Massacre. Seems Nixon had a harder time finding a crook to run DOJ than Trump, who has a surfeit of them.

2 Likes

dayum,
glad you held back on the particularly tubby tundra arse AG
He really gives lawyers , the ethical ones, and the profession a bad name.

Those clowns defending the president in court too. You could see the farce after the judge asks questions and caught them flat footed.

He tried to mock Nancy with the cuffs comment but she came back pointing to the Sgt. at Arms. What a complete ass.H*0-L//e

1 Like

Trump henchman Barr can be arrested by the Capitol Police.

1 Like

It is time for Congress to turn him into a toothless saber!

Rip all of his AG powers from him!!!

2 Likes

Except I bet you the Trump-Barr-McConnell-Lindsey Graham plan is for DOJ to bring some charges concerning the “spying” on the Trump campaign right before the 2020 elections or at any time where the Impeachment and other Congressional Investigations become too “hot.”

These people are unredeemable scumbags and their willingness to do anything to seize and maintain power is the only thing you can trust about them.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available