Discussion: Barr Continues Doing Trump's Bidding By 'Investigating The Investigators'

"I’ve been trying to get answers to the questions and I’ve found that a lot of the answers have been inadequate and some of the explanations I’ve gotten don’t hang together, in a sense I have more questions today than when I first started,”

That’s what happens when you investigate something that has never existed.

10 Likes

Barr is loudly serving notice to the FBI that they better look the other way on all things Trump, and those too dense to interpret the signals will have their careers go down in flames.

7 Likes

Who brought the scale he’s using? Even metaphorically he’s demonstrated he doesn’t understand the limits of the executive and he certainly can’t find the boundary between Trump and the office he is occupying but does not own.

2 Likes

If you aren’t a rat when you go to work for Rump (and Barr was eager to show that he was a particularly large and ugly rat) you’ll be a rat when you leave. Sorry for insulting rats.

3 Likes

How are you feeling Freddie Flintstone??? A whole career and now you cap it with demeaning the government you pretended to serve…shtting on history, lying about process…all for the glory of Donald J. Trump…the biggest conman of them all. I’d be sad for you if I didn’t want to kick you in the ballz…

4 Likes

At this point, I don’t think I’ll be happy until Barr is made to pay for his complicity in this treason.

You like how your Orange King was selling out the country for a glitzy hotel there, Barr?

6 Likes

Always remember John Mitchell.

5 Likes

An attempted coup.

Or coupe.

Or ku…ku…kachoo.

“There’s something there that I can’t quite grasp. Like wisps of Trumpian bullshit floating through the air, with no facts or evidence to back them up.”

3 Likes

He is a Fox news junkie. This interview was tailor made for the Fox audience. This is not good for the country.

11 Likes

It’s the X-FIles AG: The answers are out there. Keep searching. Out there, Keep asking questions. More questions. More and more questions. Never stop asking questions. Never stop seeking. Seeking the truth.

2 Likes

If the Republic survives this (a big if) history will not be kind to William Barr.

9 Likes

Eager to see this fat fuck go to prison.

4 Likes

What excuse does Mueller has to not blow the whistle on Barr and Trump? Following the rules? Following the Law? When the top law enforcement official is obviously doing the president corrupt bidding?

Rosenstein turned out to be cowardly careerist, is Mueller any better?

1 Like

We’re losing our democracy to these hacks. They need to be stopped! Arrest him and throw him in a cage!

4 Likes

William Barr:
A chubby, classless version of Winston Wolf for Team Trump.

1 Like

The thumb on the scale was Comey’s. He announced the review of Hillary emails on Weiner’s computer…(Presumably under pressure from pro-Trump NY office of FBI.) He did not say the FBI was investigating Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia. Who the hell does Barr think he is kidding? Is he nuts, corrupt, what?

3 Likes

Do you think Comey found no collusion?
Remember, he didn’t have the limitations of being guided by Rosenstein. Comey could’ve investigated anything. Financial, (laundering) Russia, Wikileaks and much more. He had many months during the campaign to discover much of what was going on. That he didn’t find anything incriminating or suspicious and the fact all he could think of to smear Trump with was some pathetic, non incriminating memos after being fired makes me question him to this day.
But he felt obligated to smear Hillary days before the election and tilt the election to Trump? Many here are too eager to swallow his bullshit.

2 Likes

After the Mueller dud, the Reps. turn the table and investigate the investigators.
The Reps. want payback.
Be prepared for two years of hints of deep state/democratic party dirty tricks.
(Note, don’t try to stop this investigation, even if it is a second witch hunt. That would be obstruction of justice!)

Lesson to be learned. Spies love to spy.
They would rather spy, than help solve problems. This whole years long episode could have come to a quick halt if the FBI and CIA had told Trump early the Russians were interested in the election and offered to help Trump make sure there were no connections, instead of just continuing to spy.

" I have more questions today than when I first started,” 

This is classic spin speech for those who choose to deflect from
obvious evidence … toward … something something —

For ol’ William to not have answers …
considering the grave nature of this whole donnie episode …
and the voluminous amount of existing evidence …
points to the fact that he is a failure at this job …or …

he just hasn’t found the spin yet to fit a narrative —

The rest of his life … Barr is going to be haunted …
regardless of where he ends up …

which …I suppose … is somewhat of a comfort … albeit a cold one —

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available