Discussion: Bannon's 2016: ‘Rootless White Males,’ ‘Pure Evil’ And A ‘F*cking Hammerhead’

9 Likes

The relative in question was Bannon’s nephew Sean, according to Green, who Bannon described affectionately as a “total fucking hammerhead.”

Oh, Esme, I love it !

Must admit Bannon has a way with words

According to Green, Bannon also waged his assault-by-epithet aloud in Breitbart’s Washington, D.C. headquarters: He described the House speaker as “a limp-dick motherfucker who was born in a petri dish at the Heritage Foundation,” a conservative think tank Bannon said was too close to the “globalist donor class.”

19 Likes

“You think you’ve gotta go on TV to talk to me? You treat me like a baby! Am I like a baby to you? I sit there like a little baby and watch TV and you talk to me? Am I a fucking baby, Paul?”

This is so much better if you imagine Fredo saying it.

33 Likes

:unamused: It’s like a bunch men with penis envy, standing in circle, wearing ’ :point_left: I’m with stupid’ t-shirts.

22 Likes

A New Album By The Hottest Face Of Fascist Pop!

Available only by mail.

6 Likes

He seems nice.

23 Likes

Bannon may be a useless piece of human garbage, but I gotta admit that he describes Ryan to a T.

Bannon is like a blind prostitute: You really have to hand it to him

31 Likes

Well, much as I loathe Bannon, I gotta admit, his description of RAyn is pretty spot on.

ETA: I see @the_loan_arranger and I were typing the same brilliant thought at the exact same time…!

24 Likes

And the answers to Drumpfie’s questions are “Yes. Yes. Yes, um, yes. Fuckin’ yes…”

17 Likes

Unshockingly enough, in their private moments it seems these clowns are about what you’d expect. People were shocked indeed, at least many were, when Nixon turned out to be a vulgar, small-minded, resentment-driven jackass in private. But nobody has any illusions about these guys.

55 Likes

As a life-long Liberal Democrat let me say the trouble with our party is I don’t see any of us drinking from the skulls of our enemies.

38 Likes

That whole interface between tRump and Manafort (“Am I a baby to you…Am I a fucking baby, Paul”) described in the article reminded me of that scene in Goodfellas. I can’t help but see tRump trying to do his best Joe Pesci impersonation…

“Do I amuse you? What do you mean I’m funny, like how, I’m fucking here to amuse you, like a clown?”

29 Likes

You know, you’re right. We’re too interested in peace and cooperation. Until we’re in a position to transform the world, we need to be strong, we need to cultivate the warrior ethos, to be tigers and lions. Like this guy:

https://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/steve-bannon.jpg

21 Likes

bannon has been a ratfcker since 1973. I know.

7 Likes

Some of the worst people in the world can be “personable.” I’ve talked with dozens of people over the years who knew the top Nazi leadership, including Albert Speer. He told me when I asked that Hitler could be very warm and friendly. But that his personality was also very “Mercurial” to use a more modern idiom.
I’m sure Bannon loves his mother, small animals, and children too. But I don’t want him making National policy any more than I would be content to have Martin Bormann delivering my post.

12 Likes

Rats? How about a couple of mice that want World Domination. Pinky and the Brain come to mind…

6 Likes

@ryokyo
You don’t like a little snark with your cornflakes?

3 Likes

Yeah negotiate with him.

Just to be clear, my only and rather simple-minded point is that for a guy who fancies his own self a cultivator of the martial, manly spirit—no “limp-dick” he—he’s kind of a big fat out-of-shape slob in real life. Like his boss. And 19 out of 20 of the people who admire them.

31 Likes

Trump, et al.: A Confederacy of Immature Assholes.

13 Likes