Discussion: Bannon: 'We're Declaring War On The Republican Establishment'

1 Like

I can’t…we are inundated with asshole. Everywhere I look…another asshole.

22 Likes

Somebody jumped the shark …

11 Likes

Good move, Bannon. Worked really well for Democrats vs the Bernie crowd. Really well.

I’ll just be sitting over here with a light snack.
Not popcorn though. Kinda sick of eating that right now

18 Likes

Oh another country heard from. Put a rag in this strutting cock’s mouth somebody, please.

15 Likes

What a pitiful excuse for a human being he is.

17 Likes

Damn…there went my popcorn budget.

6 Likes

Who would be in his “we?” The Mercer family? Who’s doing the vetting, in other words?

19 Likes

What you should be doing is declaring war on your poor skincare routine. Enlist the lab-jacketed Clinique Commando!

(I would actually recommend Clarins, but they are French.)

10 Likes

Do not get complacent. Bannon has proven skill as a propagandist and he will have an enormous amount of money behind him. If you think that Democrats will benefit by default from an attempted takeover of the GOP then please explain why Donald Trump is President.

The time to expose Bannon and publicly paint him as a nasty extremist is yesterday.

25 Likes

War is hell.

2 Likes

Outstanding. Can’t wait to see it.

2 Likes

“There’s a coalition coming together that’s going to challenge every Republican incumbent instead of Ted Cruz,”

previously

By Monday evening, the White House was floating Trump’s frenemy Ted Cruz as the next attorney general via a report in the Washington Post. The senator quickly shot down the idea of Lyin’ Attorney General Ted Cruz:

From Rick Tyler (former Cruz communication director)

“But this President cannot change. Nothing about his behavior tells me, since the beginning of this process, that he was going to change. And if you cannot change and you cannot become presidential, and you cannot convince the majority of the American people to enact some legislative agenda that he wants passed, his presidency, legislatively, is effectively over.”

and from the ‘man of the hour

“The Nazis, the KKK, and white supremacists are repulsive and evil, and all of us have a moral obligation to speak out against the lies, bigotry, anti-Semitism, and hatred that they propagate. Having watched the horrifying video of the car deliberately crashing into a crowd of protesters, I urge the Department of Justice to immediately investigate and prosecute this grotesque act of domestic terrorism.”

5 Likes

This, I think, might actually be a big deal. As I’ve been watching this slow motion train wreck over the past few years, (hell, since the days of Newt Gingrich), the end game always seems to be a schism, followed by a collapse and the arrival of a more moderate Conservative party. The current Republican Party is a very unstable isotope, hopefully we can get this over with soon and then finally get back to the nation’s business…

(and my apologies to any Tea Party readers out there for using such “scientiffiky” words as “isotope”. …)

14 Likes
  1. Comey letter and Chaffetz tweet

2. third party votes were strong in three pivotal states (PA, Wisc and Mich)

3)…

15 Likes

This is very good news for Democrats but it is also a warning. I read the other day that the Democratic establishment is facing a similar challenge from the Resistance and probably for similar reasons. There is a real disconnect between the establishments of both parties and lots of rank and file members right and left.

8 Likes

don’t be afraid of #3 - Ruskies

4 Likes

likely the same folks who are ok with Foster Friess entertaining a Wyoming senatorial run.

10 Likes

Declaring war.
Welcome to the world of KKKracker Kabuki.

10 Likes

You disgusting creep…you didn’t ‘leave’…you were fired. Now you want to take America down the toilet with you. No. You may get some true bottomfeeders to follow you but…it’s time to wipe that nasty smirk off you (and Hannity’s) faces.

12 Likes